The Tottenham Thread 12/13

bleed.blue said:
still waiting for a table from THFC6061 that shows it was infact a victory for Spurs.

P0209_zps09d0a305.png

I know it's been said before, but it's so bad it needs repeating:

3 goals all season for Adebayor is horrific. In a team of Spurs' quality and a player of his quality, that should be AT LEAST 10 more.

I'm going to mirror some other posters and say that Spurs are going to Amsterdam in May. They look 'trffic at home and smashed a european 'biggun' at home.

Now it just hinders on whether they can avoid a typical bottle job at the san siro and whoeverelse they may face.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:

3 goals all season for Adebayor is horrific. In a team of Spurs' quality and a player of his quality, that should be AT LEAST 10 more.

cockney spurs fan in the pub hates him.

says he's a lazy bone idle twat, i said tell me something i don't know.

ban-mcfc said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:

I'm sure we had a few spurs fans on here saying that would never happen because Ade is now at a club that he loves and he wants to play for.

Ah well. as long as we got the lazy **** off our books that's all that matters. Not the bargain he looked now is he Spurs ?

stony said:
ban-mcfc said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:

I'm sure we had a few spurs fans on here saying that would never happen because Ade is now at a club that he loves and he wants to play for.

Ah well. as long as we got the lazy **** off our books that's all that matters. Not the bargain he looked now is he Spurs ?

Was just thinking that. Apparently £5m was 'no-risk'. But factor in the £80,000 a week wages - and we all know how much he loves big contracts, and how he HATES ending them early - and it is looking like quite an expensive risk after all.

Wouldn't be the first time they've let a 3 goal lead slip in a cup match ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.