The Tottenham Thread 12/13

Slicker than Sommeil said:
wesshaw1985 said:
if Spurs get Danny Rose back from Sunderland -

Friedel
Walker-Caulker-Dawson-Rose

He was brilliant against us on boxing day. My MOTM.

yea, he's a sound little left-back.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Bale just said he was clipped and didn't dive. Hahaha. Fucking liar.

He was clipped, by the defenders leg hair.

Actually his comments after the game show that he just doesn't get why he will continue to be booked for diving.

"There was contact so its a penalty".

No, no, no and no again.

moomba said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Bale just said he was clipped and didn't dive. Hahaha. Fucking liar.

He was clipped, by the defenders leg hair.

Actually his comments after the game show that he just doesn't get why he will continue to be booked for diving.

"There was contact so its a penalty".

No, no, no and no again.

Football is a CONTACT sport you fuckwit, Gareth. Just because there is slight contact, doesn't mean you launch yourself to the floor.

Aguero could have had shitloads on pens this season if he'd have gone down due to 'contact'.

It's a shame seeing Bale become such a prima donna because he always came across as a nice down to earth lad, now he's turned into a proper show-off woman. Would still have him at City tomorrow though.

LoveCity said:
It's a shame seeing Bale become such a prima donna because he always came across as a nice down to earth lad, now he's turned into a proper show-off woman. Would still have him at City tomorrow though.
I can't abide that fucking gay heart shaped thing he does when he scores. Looks like an utter tool every single time he does it.

malg said:
LoveCity said:
I can't abide that fucking gay heart shaped thing he does when he scores. Looks like an utter tool every single time he does it.
Agreed. It's up there with the Tim Cahill ''boxing the corner flag'' and Robbie Keane's ''forward roll'' in terms of annoyance value.

Those last two purely because we've seen them against us a few times!

His pace, strength, technical ability, and 9 league goals help ease the pain of all the diving shite. As long as he keeps playing at this level and we keep getting results he can dive every game for all I care. Would prefer he didn't, but it is what it is.

malg said:
LoveCity said:

If he signs for City, he can send me one of those whenever he scores and I'm not really gay-friendly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.