The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimharri said:
THFC6061 said:
squirtyflower said:
we welcome fans from other clubs, unless they start to take the piss

eg calling our owner 'filthy arab', would you find that acceptable?

Who called your owner a 'filthy Arab'?

It certainly wasn't me, which I think is what you're trying to imply here.

And not for the first time, I might add.
But say, for argument's sake, that it was you? Would you then apologise and subsequently withdraw from this forum? Hopefully, if it turned out to be true, the choice wouldn't be yours to make.

Any such person should be permanently banned from the Forum and reported to the Police.

fac63 said:
What this chart shows is that Spurs are the worst in the league at converting their chances. There are two elements that go into accumulating points in games: Goals scored and goals conceded. We are quite good at the latter and quite shit at the former. And, yes, we sit fourth, but for any Spurs fan to sit here and not be VERY worried about our inability to put the ball in the back of the net is insane.

Think its more about how loosely they define a "chance".

57% of Spurs shots are from outside the box.

OK if you have Bale playing, not so good if he's not.

FWIW 31% of our shots are from outside the box.

THFC6061 said:
mancitymick said:
THFC6061 said:
...and yet Spurs have created more goalscoring opportunities this season than any of the other 19 Premier League clubs.

Go figure!
Stop talking bollocks

I never talk bollocks - I'll leave that to experts like you...

P0361_zpsb920f6a1.png

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/premier-league/toreffektivitaet/wettbewerb_GB1.html

-- Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:56 pm --

Wow!

You edited that one pretty smartish!

so it's about £1million a shot! and £11million a goal - avbs a genius

bleed.blue said:
fac63 said:
What this chart shows is that Spurs are the worst in the league at converting their chances. There are two elements that go into accumulating points in games: Goals scored and goals conceded. We are quite good at the latter and quite shit at the former. And, yes, we sit fourth, but for any Spurs fan to sit here and not be VERY worried about our inability to put the ball in the back of the net is insane.

That can definitely be inferred. Either way, I was just trying to illustrate how daft it was for any Spurs fan to find solace in that chart. Of course, I know that he's not just "any" fan.

fac63 said:
bleed.blue said:
fac63 said:

That can definitely be inferred. Either way, I was just trying to illustrate how daft it was for any Spurs fan to find solace in that chart. Of course, I know that he's not just "any" fan.

That's is so true. Infact he will reply in a mo, typing using his left hand. Right hand occupied whilst watching a re run of the 81 cup final at the same time

squirtyflower said:
MC ID said:
Ducado said:
We would get rid of him, but it's funnier keeping him never fails to entertain, the most embarrassing chart ever yet he posts it as some kind of badge of honour "Go Figure"

The forum is much better for allowing other fans in. I'd rather us put up with the odd madman than be the totalitarian regime that is rawk
we welcome fans from other clubs, unless they start to take the piss

eg calling our owner 'filthy arab', would you find that acceptable?

I certainly would not : /

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.