The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting stat is that Spurs have now set a new club League record of keeping 7 clean sheets in their first 10 games of the season.

Now if only we could find the back of the net a few more times, everything would be rosy in N17.

One possibility that spurs havn't been hitting the net could be the fact that the first eleven all play for nothing,they play for the shirt not the £ some deluded spurs fan said on here...
Could you imagine how far in front of everyone spurs would be if they had signed a bunch of money grabbing mercenaries only interested in big wages and long contracts...
Oh hang on a minute....

THFC6061 said:
Interesting stat is that Spurs have now set a new club League record of keeping 7 clean sheets in their first 10 games of the season.

Now if only we could find the back of the net a few more times, everything would be rosy in N17.

But your manager has you set up not to conceded, you are delusional if you think you will be rock solid at the back whilst being scoring bag fulls up front. Bale hid this problem last season, now you have no quality going forward.

Enjoy turgid tippy tappy foot ball..

I said this on twitter but Spurs team is set up like a FIFA Ultimate team with prospects who had cooled off in terms acclaim and "next best thing" talk yet lack actually lack the chemistry to get the ball in the back of the net. I saw from a million miles a way Negredo was the absolute better buy.

MJepsenJensen said:
dave_blue12 said:
How many of their huge huge total of 9 PL goals have been penalties ?

Can't be arsed ti check but I think it's 4 and so ....

Spurs have scored 5 goals in open play in 10 games - what a fantastic team ! LOL !

The defensive dimensions of the side allow us to stay strong and not concede many goals.s

Find me a better goal keeper than Lloris
Find me a better right back than Kyle Walker
Find me a better centre back partnership between Jan Vertonghen and Romania's 23 year old sensational captain Vlad Chiriches
Don't forget Danny Rose - <a class="postlink" href="http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/danny-rose-superstar.747954/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/da ... ar.747954/</a>

Sandro - Brazil's best defensive midfielder
Paulinho - Brazil's box to box sensation In the side ahead of Ramires and Fernandinho.
Capoue - The best DM in the league in my opinion

This Spurs side is strong and solid, We won't concede more than 1 at COMS and that's a promise, AVB has identified the weaknesses in the Spurs defence and he has eradicated them.

I'm pissing my sides reading this, keep going..

THFC6061 said:

Now if only we could find the back of the net a few more times, everything would be rosy in N17.[/quote

0-3

AVB seems like a bit of a fuckwit.

He's put together a dysfunctional team that creates jack shit going forward. Without the generosity of the Officials they would be on 12 points. And before you delusional Spuds fans start claiming that they were all defo pens please remember there are stonewallers turned down virtually every game.

AVB didn't even have the wit to sub his own goalie after he had clearly been concussed. A piece of rank stupidity risking his own players welfare.

AVB's decision not to sub Lloris was a master stroke, Friedel wouldn't have saved Gerard's shot.

As for the penalties, You have to get it into the box and attack the opposing defenders to gain penalties.

MJepsenJensen said:
AVB's decision not to sub Lloris was a master stroke, Friedel wouldn't have saved Gerard's shot.

As for the penalties, You have to get it into the box and attack the opposing defenders to gain penalties.

If by "master stroke" you mean the actions of a complete fucking idiot who jeopardised the health of his player and put him in a potentially fatal situation, whilst still having options on the bench. Then I completely agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.