The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote="MJepsenJensen"]AVB's decision not to sub Lloris was a master stroke, Friedel wouldn't have saved Gerard's shot.

As for the penalties, You have to get it into the box and attack the opposing defenders to gain penalties.[/quote]

Thankfully LLoris is okay but the outcome could have been tragic - whether Friedel had saved a shot or not would have been irrelevant.

I'll give you your second point but your team is generally poor going forward creating little in the way of goal chances. And my point still stands that but for the favourable decisions of the Officials Spurs would have amassed 12 points thus far and be sat in 12th place level on points with Cardiff.

MJepsenJensen said:
This Spurs side is strong and solid, We won't concede more than 1 at COMS and that's a promise, AVB has identified the weaknesses in the Spurs defence and he has eradicated them.
Laughing+at+computer.jpg

MJepsenJensen said:
dave_blue12 said:
How many of their huge huge total of 9 PL goals have been penalties ?

Can't be arsed ti check but I think it's 4 and so ....

Spurs have scored 5 goals in open play in 10 games - what a fantastic team ! LOL !

The defensive dimensions of the side allow us to stay strong and not concede many goals.s

Find me a better goal keeper than Lloris
Find me a better right back than Kyle Walker
Find me a better centre back partnership between Jan Vertonghen and Romania's 23 year old sensational captain Vlad Chiriches
Don't forget Danny Rose - <a class="postlink" href="http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/danny-rose-superstar.747954/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/da ... ar.747954/</a>

Sandro - Brazil's best defensive midfielder
Paulinho - Brazil's box to box sensation In the side ahead of Ramires and Fernandinho.
Capoue - The best DM in the league in my opinion

This Spurs side is strong and solid, We won't concede more than 1 at COMS and that's a promise, AVB has identified the weaknesses in the Spurs defence and he has eradicated them.
Who told you this? Can you ask them to get me the lottery numbers for the weekend?

Also, Zab, Micah when fit and Ivanovic at least are better than Walkabout at RB

MJepsenJensen said:
AVB's decision not to sub Lloris was a master stroke, Friedel wouldn't have saved Gerard's shot.

As for the penalties, You have to get it into the box and attack the opposing defenders to gain penalties.

Cut the crap, AVB lacked stones.

MJepsenJensen said:
AVB's decision not to sub Lloris was a master stroke, Friedel wouldn't have saved Gerard's shot.

As for the penalties, You have to get it into the box and attack the opposing defenders to gain penalties.

Gerard ?

Markt85 said:
MJepsenJensen said:

Gerard ?
Kid from Barça I'm assuming

Barcon said:
stony said:
Barcon said:
"Find me a better right back than kyle walker". Are you fucking high man?

He's a troll, probably an Arsenal fan.

He's probably that other thick **** gooner2.

Gooner2 has always seemed ok to me, as has GHoddle, fac63, shackattack, Jacktheunitedfan markt85 and a few others, sjk08 included.

I like having other fans on here.

Having said that, THFC6061 is a complete wanker and should have had a permanent ban by now, even some of the spuds fans agree! Jepsenjensentwatsen however is the same as THFC6061

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.