The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
THFC6061 said:
Tottenham Hotspur's shirts for today...

A6007_zpsfc864068.jpg

So they are playing in their home kit with a poppy on just like every other team in the premier league Thanks for that fasinatinzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

MillionDollarDream said:
MJepsenJensen said:
dannyirishblue said:
sorry but kompany is a few levels above jan

I have to disagree, I think Jan is just as good and probably better as he's more versatile and he adds a goal threat.

I rather go with the Belgium National Team's players opinion who rate Kompany over Jan.

As well as 99 no 100% of people in the know.

He's probably got stats to show that their poppies are much better than anyone else's, and therefore Spurs will win the league, because statistically speaking, it has been proven that better poppies on the shirt always produces a better football team.

KentBlue said:
He's probably got stats to show that their poppies are much better than anyone else's, and therefore Spurs will win the league, because statistically speaking, it has been proven that better poppies on the shirt always produces a better football team.
I think thfcs on poppies if you ask me, he is delusional. :)

dave_blue12 said:
This thread just reinforces my opinion of Spurs fans.

And there is nothing positive about that opinion
To be fair, not all of them on here are too bad. There's the one major fly in the ointment and I can't understand why he's still allowed on here as he's nothing but a WUM/troll.

jimharri said:
dave_blue12 said:
This thread just reinforces my opinion of Spurs fans.

And there is nothing positive about that opinion
To be fair, not all of them on here are too bad. There's the one major fly in the ointment and I can't understand why he's still allowed on here as he's nothing but a WUM/troll.

G Hoddell and Crouchiio are ok Jepson Jenson is delusional and thfc is a wum /troll so agree with you jim

Looking forward to the game today I can see Newcastle getting a draw I think their confidence will be boosted after the Chelsea result

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.