The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crouchinho said:
Couldn't really ask much else in the second half, the ball just wouldn't go in.

31 shots and 14 on target. Krul played a blinder.

AVB will learn to start Sandro every match soon enough
Unlike most on here, I didn't see the game, and I don't have an axe to grind against Spurs either. However, is that stat true? 31 shots and 14 on target! Either you blazed quite a few over or wide of the mark, or Krul had a ridiculously good game.

If WHL has been like that all season then AVB was very right to complain. The defence always looked weak and have said so through out, but they created enough to win today and were unlucky.

malg said:
Crouchinho said:
Couldn't really ask much else in the second half, the ball just wouldn't go in.

31 shots and 14 on target. Krul played a blinder.

AVB will learn to start Sandro every match soon enough
Unlike most on here, I didn't see the game, and I don't have an axe to grind against Spurs either. However, is that stat true? 31 shots and 14 on target! Either you blazed quite a few over or wide of the mark, or Krul had a ridiculously good game.
Both those plus many chances straight at Krul although that makes it seem as if he didn't have an amazing game. He did.<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:03 am --<br /><br />
Skashion said:
taconinja said:
Glory-Glory has collapsed. Odd.
I think Bluemoon has witnessed a meltdown or two...
Indeed we have... Indeed we have. Sets why it's fun to watch others do it! ;)

9 goals in 11 games is a decent return for any striker.....

OH wait, you meant the whole team :) ...

Get in !

Soldado 28 million ???!?!!!

Spurs fans were awful today, just moaned and groaned for the whole match, they really are the worst bunch of so called supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.