The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
THFC6061 said:
I have been reliably informed that Tim Krul made more saves today than any other goalkeeper in the Premier League for the last six seasons.

Why is it keepers always play out of their skins against Spurs?

I think they were full of confidence too with their Chelsea result. They played well in the first half. They were threading through balls for fun but luckily for us most were offside

I can't put my finger on why Newcastle are always low down. They have some excellent players. Joe Kinnear gets a lot of stick but Remy was a great loan job

Redknapp always wanted Remy at Spurs, he bigged him up all the time. Levy didn't fancy it I don't think, but Redknapp took him to QPR. Bit of a poor decision not to take a gamble

THFC6061 said:
I have been reliably informed that Tim Krul made more saves today than any other goalkeeper in the Premier League for the last six seasons.

They don't. They have great performances against everyone else too. Krul was far from being the whole story in how we were so inept in front of goal again.

He brought on Defoe. Words don't even begin to describe how fucking stupid of a substitution that was.

THFC6061 said:

It's just proves the only stat that matters is who scores more. That includes our game. Also don't say you have been reliably informed, you knew

MJepsenJensen said:
Who ever loses on the 24th is out of the title race.

Huge game.
If you believe that you can't really have believed you were in it in the first place. We pulled back 8 points in six games. Arsenal have thrown away huge leads well into the second half of the season before now, and not forgetting the ultimate example of Newcastle where they threw away a fifteen point lead at Christmas.

THFC6061 said:

Because most of your efforts were half arsed half chances that went straight to him.

One or two great saves aside, he did nothing out of the ordinary, which is the appropriate discretion for you side.

MJepsenJensen said:

Huge game.

Spurs are not title contenders. they are in the race for the top four but they got to buy a striker in jan as the two they have are not good enough. city have to win next few games to stay in the race. can,t afford any more drop points before they play us in december.

gooner2 said:
MJepsenJensen said:

Huge game.

Spurs are not title contenders. they are in the race for the top four but they got to buy a striker in jan as the two they have are not good enough. city have to win next few games to stay in the race. can,t afford any more drop points before they play us in december.

Rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.