The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MJepsenJensen said:
City Raider said:
MJepsenJensen said:
Capoue,Sandro and Paulinho will dominate Citys midfield. If Pellegrini goes 4-4-2, It will complete domination.

Looking forward to the 24th.

Toure will take the 3 of them, chew them up and spit them out. They'll be begging for their mothers by half time. They'll be pleading with AVB not to go back out and their post match meal will need to be spoon fed to them.

We will see, The midfield battle will decide the game.

i think i was nearer than you were

I feel sorry for AVB, because Levy is a not a good chairman and the director of football has wasted the money the club has, not AVB. It's hard to gel so many new players, but they should have had more organisation today and not capitulated like they did. Solado not suited to being a loan striker and Holtby not really good enough.

Any chance of a graph or table or pie chart to explain what just happened there? ;-)

They just have nothing going on up front. Soldado is never moving, challenging defenders, making runs etc, he's just doing nothing. I've heard people say he's a great finisher but for the amount they've paid and his age, you expect a bit more than just a good old decent finish on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.