The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play to spurs away fans , I can hear them singing at 5-0 down, Id have been half way home by now.
Other than that, they have been battered.

Fair play lads, great result. We got off to a terrible start. I thought we played pretty well after the first goal for half hour then totally fell apart.

I don't know if it's me having a knee jerk reaction but for the first time I question AVB. Shite tactics all the time.

I'm pretty certain if we didn't sell Jenas we would have won :D

AwayDay said:
I can see this place getting very lively today :)

I'll be the first to say that was an ass kicking from the get go. We looked a shambles and y'all punished us. I swear to God I think I saw reaction to the first goal in the pre-match thread!! Not had time to process matters to make a comment on where that leaves Spurs.

Crouchinho said:
Fair play lads, great result. We got off to a terrible start. I thought we played pretty well after the first goal for half hour then totally fell apart.

I don't know if it's me having a knee jerk reaction but for the first time I question AVB. Shite tactics all the time.

I'm pretty certain if we didn't sell Jenas we would have won :D
9 goals after spending 100m is laughable. theres no cutting edge what so ever.

THFC1696669 - don't worry, Bale will be back soon.<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:26 pm --<br /><br />He is still a spurs player isn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.