The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
jefr said:
Where's the graph man (and his alter-ego mjepsen or whatever) and fair play to crouchino et al for coming on after that .

yeah that would be steffi graph..

Man-with-graph-300x256.jpg

I don't do crap pie charts but I do attend games and love photos like these.

2yvmdrn.jpg

op66mt.jpg

ta5wkx.jpg

2rd9mr5.jpg

Eat them apples (pies)

Spurs .........outclassed.

Oh and you don't pay for anyone's benefits you cockney wankers.

We were here when we were shit.

supercrystal7 said:
I feel sorry for AVB, because Levy is a not a good chairman and the director of football has wasted the money the club has, not AVB. It's hard to gel so many new players, but they should have had more organisation today and not capitulated like they did. Solado not suited to being a loan striker and Holtby not really good enough.
you feel sorry for a football manager that had a talented squad which had a 100m cash injection over the summer? he has one the best squads in the prem, its avb's fault that they have scored 9 goals all season not levys.

Crouchinho said:
Fair play lads, great result. We got off to a terrible start. I thought we played pretty well after the first goal for half hour then totally fell apart.

I don't know if it's me having a knee jerk reaction but for the first time I question AVB. Shite tactics all the time.

I'm pretty certain if we didn't sell Jenas we would have won :D
fair play mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.