The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluemoon115 said:
To be fair, Spurs controlled the game before the first goal.

They controlled possession and left us to try and hit them on the break but we still created more chances. We as much as anyone should know it's all well and good having the ball but if you don't do anything with it you won't win the game.

If Spurs do their usual capitulation to the Rags next week can we rule them out of the title running? I personally had them down for being in the mix throughout then possibly falling a few results short come May.

I realise some will have already done so but it's a big call so early in the season and with the squad they have.

kenzie115 said:
Bluemoon115 said:

They controlled possession and left us to try and hit them on the break but we still created more chances. We as much as anyone should know it's all well and good having the ball but if you don't do anything with it you won't win the game.

Read his post again...

kenzie115 said:
Bluemoon115 said:

whoosh.png

supercrystal7 said:
I feel sorry for AVB, because Levy is a not a good chairman and the director of football has wasted the money the club has, not AVB. It's hard to gel so many new players, but they should have had more organisation today and not capitulated like they did. Solado not suited to being a loan striker and Holtby not really good enough.

And I thought they pad 26 million for him.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
supercrystal7 said:
I feel sorry for AVB, because Levy is a not a good chairman and the director of football has wasted the money the club has, not AVB. It's hard to gel so many new players, but they should have had more organisation today and not capitulated like they did. Solado not suited to being a loan striker and Holtby not really good enough.

Is this some kind of new slang word for wasted?

Sky Blue said:
kenzie115 said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Read his post again...

:)

Spurs were Shambolic at the back. I can't see them getting anywhere near top 4 this season.

Rags will get their usual win there next week and they will always have shit home results in them. Be amazed if Spurs get more than 65 points. Liverpool will finish above them but still out of top 4.

Top 4 will be us, Chelsea, Arsenal and Rags. Don't know in what order though.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
supercrystal7 said:

LOL give me a break was watching the United game and trying to type. Meant lone striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.