The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
matty barton said:
KentBlue said:
worsleyweb said:
Feel sorry for this gooner 2 taking on fetlocks!!!!

I don't. He was talking the talk but in true Gooner style he bottled it.
He isn't a Gooner. He is a WUM, who has been hounded off at least one Arsenal board.

Magnificent City performance v the slum dwellers today.

I am not wum and that was proven bollocks by the moderators on arsenal world mate. I was not hounded off. I am still posting on arsenal world still thank you very much.

city were awesome i agree. Ignore this idiot.

gooner2 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Come on you laughable foreign tourist goner tosser - do you want that bet or not?
I can work out just what £1000 is in whatever fucking currency they use in your country, armchair boy.

I don,.t bet mate. I am not a tourist. my first game was sheffied united at home. we beat them 4-1 at highbury in 1990. vinne jones played for them that day. so don,t call me a fair weather fan.

i am english. Their is no need to be rude mate.

-- Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:28 pm --

supa-dapa-dan said:
gooner2 said:
That crazy to say we not close to attack wise. we got santi, ozil, pod, walcott, wilshire, ramsey, giroud,ox, gnably, areta, thoamas, flammi. we have some of best attacking players and defence players in the world. we shown that in beating dortmund, liverpool, nappoli and spurs.

we be your toughest test since bayern mate. Its going to epic battle between two great teams . yets bring it on.,
At least spell the names properly you armchair "fan".

I am not way a armchair fan mate. I am dyslexic means means i rush my posts. I supported arsenal for 23 years back to the thomas, rocky and merson days. so don,t call me a armchair fan mate. Its a total lie.

Not sure about the dyslexia, so on that basis I still think you're a wim and like most gonners a total cant

GornikDaze said:
gooner2 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Come on you laughable foreign tourist goner tosser - do you want that bet or not?
I can work out just what £1000 is in whatever fucking currency they use in your country, armchair boy.

I don,.t bet mate. I am not a tourist. my first game was sheffied united at home. we beat them 4-1 at highbury in 1990. vinne jones played for them that day. so don,t call me a fair weather fan.

supa-dapa-dan said:
At least spell the names properly you armchair "fan".

I am not way a armchair fan mate. I am dyslexic means means i rush my posts. I supported arsenal for 23 years back to the thomas, rocky and merson days. so don,t call me a armchair fan mate. Its a total lie.

Not sure about the dyslexia, so on that basis I still think you're a wim and like most gonners a total cant

Don,t go down the wum route. That is a total lie and you should back it up mate with evidence. I am dyslexic mate and i will say that on myt own life./

gooner2 said:
GornikDaze said:
gooner2 said:

Don,t go down the wum route. That is a total lie and you should back it up mate with evidence. I am dyslexic mate and i will say that on myt own life./

Read the thread and every post you put on here for evidence

gooner2 said:
I think arsenal and city have best two attack by a long way in the league with chelsea not far behind. in europe though bayern have best attack overall. but i think we the second best attack, with barca thrid and real 4th.

Westbeach-eh.gif

What's the difference between "a long way" and "not far behind"?

GornikDaze said:
gooner2 said:
GornikDaze said:

I do my research mate. I have shown with the statistic i bring in on here that i don,t say things without evidence. We can have civil discourse without resorting to lies that i am wum. That is done without any evidence at all . Its a total lie.

gooner2 said:
GornikDaze said:
gooner2 said:

I do my research mate. I have shown with the statistic i bring in on here that i don,t say things without evidence. We can have civil discourse without resorting to lies that i am wum. That is done without any evidence at all . Its a total lie.

And statistics generally tell you what ? Today's re City v Spurs couldn't be more misleading, if you didn't
know the final result.

It's alright lads, we know who the moral victors are today, Tottenham. Why you ask? Because they have a better NET spend of course.

bwhahahahhaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.