Status
Not open for further replies.
jimharri said:
bluemike said:
Any sign of a graph yet?
Not very good at this Excel wotsit, so forgive me;

1HKYFc0.png

Jim you sexy fucker :)

Absolutely brilliant , well done you blues !!!

Spurs had this coming, they've played decent in ONE match this season. Villa away.

Other than that they have been very lucky to get to 20 points, dodgy pens against weak teams helped them scrape wins

I called it from the very start , AVB has bought absolute overrated average shit, Soldado and Paulinho are the flops of the season.

6-0 from City. 3-0 from Hammers. Suck on that you spurs scumbags.

Very strange from AVB today. Why start with Kaboul when the new lad has been playing well? Why start Lamela when Townsend has been doing well? Why start with Holtby over Dembele?

Then, at half time, why let your midfield get swamped by bringing on Adebayor?

I can't work out his thinking whatsoever on these.

Oh, and as for Gooner 2, I'm afraid City's attacking players are much better than ours. Aguero seems to impress me more every time I watch him, the lad is genuine world class and is so strong for a player of his height, and Negredo seems to be the perfect foil for him. That's the player Spurs should have went for rather than Soldado.
The options off the bench are also better.

Arsenal need a genuine world class striker before even being mentioned in the same breath as City, Bayern Barca and Real in terms of attacking power.

1r9j87.jpg

Let me tell you something, THFC6061 You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click."

GunnerGer said:
Very strange from AVB today. Why start with Kaboul when the new lad has been playing well? Why start Lamela when Townsend has been doing well? Why start with Holtby over Dembele?

Then, at half time, why let your midfield get swamped by bringing on Adebayor?

I can't work out his thinking whatsoever on these.

You're not taking into consideration that AVB is completely clueless fuckwit.

I look forward to Durham giving him some shit on Monday's drivetime.

GunnerGer said:
at half time, why let your midfield get swamped by bringing on Adebayor?
The exact same thing went through my mind when I saw the change announced. At first I thought, can't remember Soldado playing with number 14 on his back, then I was just bewildered. They were being given a lesson by Yaya and Ferna as it was, why make it worse?

Edit. 14 was whoever useless midfield headless chicken what came off to make room for mad Ade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.