The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
gooner2 said:
GornikDaze said:
gooner2 said:
I am not him or anyone mate. Don,t go down that lie route mate. Don,t troll lies at me mate. I don,t want to have to report you to a moderator.
I knew it was you.... Mods!!!!!

I am not a moderator. I will just saying i will report you to moderator if you go down this route,

This is like hitting cows with a hammer! Please report me and put me out of my misery...

GornikDaze said:
gooner2 said:
GornikDaze said:
I knew it was you.... Mods!!!!!

I am not a moderator. I will just saying i will report you to moderator if you go down this route,

This is like hitting cows with a hammer! Please report me and put me out of my misery...

I think i will mate if you carry on with the lies about me being a wum. So stop it please mate. Don,t become a troll.

But lads... don't forget that Kaboul/Dawson is the best CB pairing in Europe.

And Lamela really ran riot on us today, far superior to his fellow countryman. Good call jepsen.

MJepsenJensen said:
BZH4lqhIYAAw6fc.jpg:large

On the 24th, Aguero will be left behind by Lamela.

bluemike said:
Any sign of a graph yet?

THFC6061 was last seen frantically scribbling something about Bale on a piece of paper and heading towards The Wailing Wall at a sprint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.