The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
gooner2 said:
GornikDaze said:
gooner2 said:
Don,t go down the wum route. That is a total lie and you should back it up mate with evidence. I am dyslexic mate and i will say that on myt own life./

Read the thread and every post you put on here for evidence

I do my research mate. I have shown with the statistic i bring in on here that i don,t say things without evidence. We can have civil discourse without resorting to lies that i am wum. That is done without any evidence at all . Its a total lie.

Is your alter ego THFC6061? Go on admit it - nobody else is listening....

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
gooner2 said:
GornikDaze said:

I do my research mate. I have shown with the statistic i bring in on here that i don,t say things without evidence. We can have civil discourse without resorting to lies that i am wum. That is done without any evidence at all . Its a total lie.

And statistics generally tell you what ? Today's re City v Spurs couldn't be more misleading, if you didn't
know the final result.

fair enough that they don,t always tell you what will happen but they point out to when team been consistent the whole year or have a good defence , midfield or up front. that is all i am saying.

Didn't AVB have a go at the fans the other week ? Very bold move and not something you want hanging over you when results like this happen

GornikDaze said:
gooner2 said:
GornikDaze said:

I am not him or anyone mate. Don,t go down that lie route mate. Don,t troll lies at me mate. I don,t want to have to report you to a moderator.

gooner2 said:
GornikDaze said:
gooner2 said:

I am not him or anyone mate. Don,t go down that lie route mate. Don,t troll lies at me mate. I don,t want to have to report you to a moderator.
I knew it was you.... Mods!!!!!

gooner2 said:
GornikDaze said:
gooner2 said:

With all due respect, you should take things a lot less personally especially if you're posting things regarding one team on another team's forum. Being called a WUM and joking around is par for the course on places like this.

GornikDaze said:
gooner2 said:
GornikDaze said:

I knew it was you.... Mods!!!!!

I am not a moderator. I will just saying i will report you to moderator if you go down this route,

bobmcfc said:
Didn't AVB have a go at the fans the other week ? Very bold move and not something you want hanging over you when results like this happen

he did and it's been quoted many times on twitter and forums today. He is losing their support massively these days.

Not strange though, they are massively :D underperforming.

He probably has few more weeks to fix things, otherwise he might lose the most important support, Levi's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.