The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ancient Citizen said:
MSP said:
bobmcfc said:
Didn't AVB have a go at the fans the other week ? Very bold move and not something you want hanging over you when results like this happen

he did and it's been quoted many times on twitter and forums today. He is losing their support massively these days.

Not strange though, they are massively :D underperforming.

He probably has few more weeks to fix things, otherwise he might lose the most important support, Levi's.

Funny, I thought he was more a Hugo boss/Armani sort of chap, especially in that very fetching French detective chic trenchcoat.
What, Clousseau?

crazyg said:
Ancient Citizen said:
MSP said:
he did and it's been quoted many times on twitter and forums today. He is losing their support massively these days.

Not strange though, they are massively :D underperforming.

He probably has few more weeks to fix things, otherwise he might lose the most important support, Levi's.

Funny, I thought he was more a Hugo boss/Armani sort of chap, especially in that very fetching French detective chic trenchcoat.
What, Clousseau?
Yes, That sort of look. Like Maigret meets Errol Flynn.

Watched the game again on replay. What exactly is Paulinho's role? I understood he's a CM or a DM, but he seems to drift around whimsically without defensive responsibilities. One time he was about 5 yards in front of Soldado, got called for being miles offside.

Sandro was the only midfielder taking responsibility for defending. No wonder we destroyed them, they only had 2 players bothering to stay back and defend. AVB's tactics were very naive, he approached this game like a kid on his Playstation.

City Raider said:
fair play to crouchino for coming on but the rest of them proving as gutless as their team

Fair play indeed, coming on the forum of a team that has just battered you is no easy pill to swallow.
I notice steffi hasn't had the balls to show his face.
Corouchino is pretty respectful when he posts, and it does him credit that he turns up and posts after such a heavy defeat.
Steffi on the other hand is quick to give it the big un, but slow to show his race when it all goes tits up.

Another Vacancy Beckons

Saw that on ragcafe and thought it was amusing enough to share.

MOTD2 were, to me at least, excellent going over Spurs' tactical blunders, the wingers drifting in, overelaboration, too many touches, Soldado sailing everywhere but our box, etc.

IrelandSuperman said:
MOTD2 were, to me at least, excellent going over Spurs' tactical blunders, the wingers drifting in, overelaboration, too many touches, Soldado sailing everywhere but our box, etc.

Well done for mentioning that, MOTD gets really unfair criticism, the analysis is always very good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.