The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We beat you so stop the gobshite<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:00 am --<br /><br />We beat you so stop the gobshite

Markt85 said:
IrelandSuperman said:
MOTD2 were, to me at least, excellent going over Spurs' tactical blunders, the wingers drifting in, overelaboration, too many touches, Soldado sailing everywhere but our box, etc.

Well done for mentioning that, MOTD gets really unfair criticism, the analysis is always very good

Oh FFS Mark! I watched it last night after it was broadcast and skipped past the analysis because there is no way I am going to waste time listening to Hansen and the "personality" that they had next to him. If you care about analysis (I don't really) you would be better off reading it off a dedicated online blog.

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
Markt85 said:
IrelandSuperman said:
MOTD2 were, to me at least, excellent going over Spurs' tactical blunders, the wingers drifting in, overelaboration, too many touches, Soldado sailing everywhere but our box, etc.

Well done for mentioning that, MOTD gets really unfair criticism, the analysis is always very good

Oh FFS Mark! I watched it last night after it was broadcast and skipped past the analysis because there is no way I am going to waste time listening to Hansen and the "personality" that they had next to him. If you care about analysis (I don't really) you would be better off reading it off a dedicated online blog.

To be honest I normally skip by all the talking on pretty much any sports show, but just hate the criticism MOTD gets because I remember how much everyone missed it when ITV did there crap highlights.

To be fair I think most of us Spurs fans post after a defeat, just not as quickly as some would like lol. I don't know if THFC is banned but I'm sure he will post once he cans.

It was pretty much normal to get heavy defeats for Spurs 20 years ago, so losing big doesn't bother me as much as some other fans. It's weird with football as you can forget about a crap result after a week or so once you win.

I thought Sandro played really well considering, if it wasn't for him it may well have been 8 or 9 goals.

AVB is losing the plot completely. When he finally does decide to put two strikers on he takes off a midfielder which most of them didn't even bother turning up so that would just feck us up even more.

Dawson and Kaboul were bricking it everytime City regained posession. While our midfielders were camped in the City half the backline couldn't even decide where to stand because of the threat of the counter. Kaboul won't ever regain the form prior to his bad injury, and Dawson is no longer good enough, when we were comfortable in possession he'd just hoof it aimlessly to City's fall backs.

That's the best I've seen Navas play so far, he looked good and Nasri always seems to play well against us but I don't think he does it consistently enough. Yaya was fantastic second half too, mind you so was the whole team.

Oh well easy game next week, it's only United!

Crouchinho said:
To be fair I think most of us Spurs fans post after a defeat, just not as quickly as some would like lol. I don't know if THFC is banned but I'm sure he will post once he cans.

It was pretty much normal to get heavy defeats for Spurs 20 years ago, so losing big doesn't bother me as much as some other fans. It's weird with football as you can forget about a crap result after a week or so once you win.

I thought Sandro played really well considering, if it wasn't for him it may well have been 8 or 9 goals.

AVB is losing the plot completely. When he finally does decide to put two strikers on he takes off a midfielder which most of them didn't even bother turning up so that would just feck us up even more.

Dawson and Kaboul were bricking it everytime City regained posession. While our midfielders were camped in the City half the backline couldn't even decide where to stand because of the threat of the counter. Kaboul won't ever regain the form prior to his bad injury, and Dawson is no longer good enough, when we were comfortable in possession he'd just hoof it aimlessly to City's fall backs.

That's the best I've seen Navas play so far, he looked good and Nasri always seems to play well against us but I don't think he does it consistently enough. Yaya was fantastic second half too, mind you so was the whole team.

Oh well easy game next week, it's only United!

well done for coming on, and beat those cunts next week.

stony said:
blue underpants said:
MCFC 6 THFC 0

A brutal and honest summary of the match. Six nil, that has to hurt.
It does mate, thats for all the mouthy Spuds who got on the metro about 1pm ''New Islington where the facks that you have nicked that you northern twats'' well coming back you were humiliated 6-0 so fuck off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.