The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 2.

THFC6061 said:
A5113_zps91f84c98.jpg

Chiriches - 9.5 million, Just 4 games looks average ...injured with a fractured nose.

Chadli - £7 million, Just 3 games..No goals or assists in prem... out injured with a hamstring problem

Soldado - £26 million !!! One goal in open play in 12 games haha. absolute flop

Eriksen - £11 million , 7 games no goals 1 assist ... ankle injury rules him out for up to 4 weeks

Paulinho - £17 million , 12 games 1 goal..runs around like a headless chicken

Capoue - £9.3m , just 3 games, got injured when Arsenal pissed over spurs ... not featured since

THE SHIT SEVEN

Markt85 said:
THFC6061 said:

Chiriches - 9.5 million, Just 4 games looks average ...injured with a fractured nose.

Chadli - £7 million, Just 3 games..No goals or assists in prem... out injured with a hamstring problem

Eriksen - £11 million , 7 games no goals 1 assist ... ankle injury rules him out for up to 4 weeks

Capoue - £9.3m , just 3 games, got injured when Arsenal pissed over spurs ... not featured since

THE SHIT SEVEN

Without doubt your finest ever post on this forum, Mark.
Take a bow, and later I shall pm you the picture of a pint of ludicrously overpriced and flat southern beer that I would have bought you, had you not unfortunately been dahn sarf.

Markt85 said:
THFC6061 said:

THE SHIT SEVEN

That is actually quite scary / amusing / funny as feck!!

*Delete as appropriate!

TBH I think it's too early to label anyone as a flop. Not that I didn't enjoy the ridiculous pic, esp considering circumstances.

[bigimg]http://www.london24.com/polopoly_fs/spt_wk47_13_andre_villas_boas_1_3035295!image/1653813586.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_630/1653813586.jpg[/bigimg]

Haunted, lost, clueless, and totally bereft.

He's starting to look like he did in his last days at Chelsea.

29e2288080dfcc5bfdc0d6fe1c41c7cb61a4027b.jpg

Not sure why Spurs fans call him the beast when a little fella like Sergio can shrug him off as though he's not even there.

There's only one Beast.

4221913.jpg
<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:34 pm --<br /><br />[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BZ2T315CYAAT7fG.jpg:large[/bigimg]

spurs fans learning like we did that having money is only part of being successful

its how you spend it and how those players cope with pressure because expectation levels rocket after blitzing over 100 mil

they were under the radar because league position was ok despite lack of goals but yesterdays shelling has exposed their weaknesses for all to see

Who at White Hart Lane, is going to sort out the bill for sanitising Sandro's vomit off the the pitch eh? Tell me that. In FFP land every penny counts.
Cough up Spurs, and we don't mean your fookin breakfast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.