The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
stony said:
Crouchinho said:
To be fair I think most of us Spurs fans post after a defeat, just not as quickly as some would like lol. I don't know if THFC is banned but I'm sure he will post once he cans.
I'm looking forward to his contribution.

Crouchinho said:
It was pretty much normal to get heavy defeats for Spurs 20 years ago, so losing big doesn't bother me as much as some other fans. It's weird with football as you can forget about a crap result after a week or so once you win.
Same here, even after the FA cup win and League title, I've still more used to us losing.
Crouchinho said:
I thought Sandro played really well considering, if it wasn't for him it may well have been 8 or 9 goals.
He was your best player, but he was lucky to stay on the pitch.

Crouchinho said:
AVB is losing the plot completely. When he finally does decide to put two strikers on he takes off a midfielder which most of them didn't even bother turning up so that would just feck us up even more.
The praise AVB got last year wasn't justified and more than a little premature. The signs were there last season, but Bale kept on bailing you out. Without him you would have finished mid table.

Crouchinho said:
That's the best I've seen Navas play so far, he looked good and Nasri always seems to play well against us but I don't think he does it consistently enough. Yaya was fantastic second half too, mind you so was the whole team.

Oh well easy game next week, it's only United!

Easliy Navas's best game so far. Yaya was ok in the second half but he was terrible in the first.
Good luck against the rags. Going on your home form and todays performance, I predict a 0-0 or a sneaky 0-1 for the rags.

We are going to need it, hopefully RVP is injured and the FA decide to ban shrek, I didn't see their match but heard he put in a bad challenge.

There seems a lot of talk about Soldado but if anyone watches Spurs he gets very very little to work with, the tunnel cam showed Garcia, Navas and Negredo giving him hugs and cheering him up, almost looked like he wanted to cry. AVB has to do a 4-4-2 or even a 3-5-2 to have Adebayor with him, it's just not working. I'm pretty sure if Soldado was in that City team he would have scored against us

Crouchinho said:
There seems a lot of talk about Soldado but if anyone watches Spurs he gets very very little to work with, the tunnel cam showed Garcia, Navas and Negredo giving him hugs and cheering him up, almost looked like he wanted to cry. AVB has to do a 4-4-2 or even a 3-5-2 to have Adebayor with him, it's just not working. I'm pretty sure if Soldado was in that City team he would have scored against us

I saw that, the mirror did a piss take and played the Lilly Allen song(one for the John Lewis ad) over it.
You don't suddenly become shit overnight, unless your Fernando Torres and I've no doubt that Soldado would have scored if he'd have been in blue, but I wouldn't swap him for Negredo. The Beast has been a revelation. So much more to his game than physicality, and the understanding he has with Sergio is almost telepathic. Him and Fernandinho have been top quality additions to the squad. Speaking of Dinho, he is largely being ignored by the media, but he's been utter class and he's getting better every game. Have a look at the clip of his contribution against spurs in his thread. Awesome player and very underrated. How he doesn't get picked for his country is a mystery.

stony said:
Crouchinho said:

I saw that, the mirror did a piss take and played the Lilly Allen song(one for the John Lewis ad) over it.
You don't suddenly become shit overnight, unless your Fernando Torres and I've no doubt that Soldado would have scored if he'd have been in blue, but I wouldn't swap him for Negredo. The Beast has been a revelation. So much more to his game than physicality, and the understanding he has with Sergio is almost telepathic. Him and Fernandinho have been top quality additions to the squad. Speaking of Dinho, he is largely being ignored by the media, but he's been utter class and he's getting better every game. Have a look at the clip of his contribution against spurs in his thread. Awesome player and very underrated. How he doesn't get picked for his country is a mystery.
I wouldn't swap Alf for anyone in the PL (Suarez, Van Persie, Lukaku, anyone). The reason being his partnership with Kun is thriving at the moment and can only get better.

spurs will beat manure, just because they had a bad day on sun they cant be wrote off infact its to the benefit of us they will be up for it to make amends
spurs 3 utd 1

AVB updates his facebook after City defeat lol

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportskeeda.com/2013/11/25/fake-fb-wall-andre-villas-boas-update-after-6-0-defeat-manchester-city/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportskeeda.com/2013/11/25/f ... ster-city/</a>

Re: The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 2.

Markt85 said:
THFC6061 said:
A5113_zps91f84c98.jpg

Chiriches - 9.5 million, Just 4 games looks average ...injured with a fractured nose.

Chadli - £7 million, Just 3 games..No goals or assists in prem... out injured with a hamstring problem

Soldado - £26 million !!! One goal in open play in 12 games haha. absolute flop

Eriksen - £11 million , 7 games no goals 1 assist ... ankle injury rules him out for up to 4 weeks

Paulinho - £17 million , 12 games 1 goal..runs around like a headless chicken

Capoue - £9.3m , just 3 games, got injured when Arsenal pissed over spurs ... not featured since

THE SHIT SEVEN
you some sort of Lamela lover?

AVB looked shellshocked after the game. They aren't scoring from open play and now their good defensive record has been smashed in 1 game. Hope they beat the rags but they're gonna have to really pull something out of the bag. They can put one over the rags no problem though if they really want to

Is Lamela shit or just in a bad situation?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=286436&p=6911961" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=286436&p=6911961</a>

We had quite a thread and I thought he looked good at Roma. He was playing inverted for much of the game and way too central.

Re: The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 2.

Markt85 said:

Chiriches - 9.5 million, Just 4 games looks average ...injured with a fractured nose. Gets in the West Ham team blindfolded.

Chadli - £7 million, Just 3 games..No goals or assists in prem... out injured with a hamstring problem. Gets in the West Ham team blindfolded.

Soldado - £26 million !!! One goal in open play in 12 games haha. absolute flop. Gets in the West Ham team blindfolded.

Eriksen - £11 million , 7 games no goals 1 assist ... ankle injury rules him out for up to 4 weeks. Gets in the West Ham team blindfolded.

Paulinho - £17 million , 12 games 1 goal..runs around like a headless chicken. Gets in the West Ham team blindfolded.

Capoue - £9.3m , just 3 games, got injured when Arsenal just about managed to beat Spurs ... not featured since, apart from when he did of course. Gets in the West Ham team blindfolded.

THE SHIT SEVEN
[/quote]

for me spurs are the worst team i have seen play this season. their attacking play looks so mediocre. they don't create any space in behind and look so predicible. only townsend has looked capable of doing anything going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.