The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
conormcfc said:
Soldado heat map from yesterday:

BZ6A_RsCcAEE7KH.png:large
Fake!!! That's nothing like his heat map. He never went in the penalty box.

Edit: Ooops! Sorry. I was reading it upside down. As you were.

Re: The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 2.

Markt85 said:
THFC6061 said:

Chiriches - 9.5 million, Just 4 games looks average ...injured with a fractured nose.

Chadli - £7 million, Just 3 games..No goals or assists in prem... out injured with a hamstring problem

Soldado - £26 million !!! One goal in open play in 12 games haha. absolute flop

Eriksen - £11 million , 7 games no goals 1 assist ... ankle injury rules him out for up to 4 weeks

Paulinho - £17 million , 12 games 1 goal..runs around like a headless chicken

Capoue - £9.3m , just 3 games, got injured when Arsenal pissed over spurs ... not featured since

THE SHIT SEVEN

Hey, this guy is the buy of the century, so we have been told. 'Dinho was hailed as OK but very expensive, but Paulie, well, he was the new Zinedine Ibrahimovic Puskas! Well, we all saw what we saw, and I haven't heard any of those fauning sycophantic Paulinho todger suckers just holding up their hands and saying perhaps they might have been mistaken.

Matty said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Ducado said:
I must say the Spurs fans on here are mostly good, not half as annoying as some of the Arsenal fans

...yet the most annoying fan of any other club on this entire website is a Spurs fan who has called our owner a despot and a tyrant, as well as wumming left, right and centre.
I doubt he would be tolerated anywhere else.
I know I wouldn't either, but that isn't really the point.
I'm sure he will be back soon to regale us with some lurid technicolour monstrosity that hurts the eyes showing us just how we managed to lose yesterday.
As has been mentioned a few times in this thread since yesterday's match, THFC6061 is banned so won't be coming on to post anything!
What??!! Was that a pre-emptive strike, à la Israel? Couldn't you just have let him post and then allow us to prove by means of pie throwing charts that Spurs DO have nuclear weapons (but just choose not to use them)?

City Raider said:
spurs fans learning like we did that having money is only part of being successful

its how you spend it and how those players cope with pressure because expectation levels rocket after blitzing over 100 mil

they were under the radar because league position was ok despite lack of goals but yesterdays shelling has exposed their weaknesses for all to see
Bergkamp, Henry, Suarez all took a little time to settle, and there are many many more examples

Soldado and Paulinho etc are quality players. They need time to settle and the manager has to get them to play as a team.

We might have thrashed them, but we are only 2 points ahead of them and have to go to WHL.

Marvin said:
City Raider said:
spurs fans learning like we did that having money is only part of being successful

its how you spend it and how those players cope with pressure because expectation levels rocket after blitzing over 100 mil

they were under the radar because league position was ok despite lack of goals but yesterdays shelling has exposed their weaknesses for all to see
Bergkamp, Henry, Suarez all took a little time to settle, and there are many many more examples

Soldado and Paulinho etc are quality players. They need time to settle and the manager has to get them to play as a team.

We might have thrashed them, but we are only 2 points ahead of them and have to go to WHL.

you enjoy telling kids santa doesnt exist don't you :)

Marvin said:
City Raider said:

Bet you are hilarious at parties

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Ducado said:
I must say the Spurs fans on here are mostly good, not half as annoying as some of the Arsenal fans

...yet the most annoying fan of any other club on this entire website is a Spurs fan who has called our owner a despot and a tyrant, as well as wumming left, right and centre.
I doubt he would be tolerated anywhere else.
I know I wouldn't either, but that isn't really the point.
I'm sure he will be back soon to regale us with some lurid technicolour monstrosity that hurts the eyes showing us just how we managed to lose yesterday.

hehehehe.

Brilliant.

Turned on to watch the analysis from Gary Neville and Caragher. They basically highlight a lot of key points. When you consider that AVB most likely asked for certain players, but was bought the wrong type you can see why he is struggling. He is also trying to change the style of play. I think they are a bit harsh on the defence, because that has actually been working well for Tottenham especially when you consider the personnel. The City game was a horrow show though.

supercrystal7 said:
Turned on to watch the analysis from Gary Neville and Caragher. They basically highlight a lot of key points. When you consider that AVB most likely asked for certain players, but was bought the wrong type you can see why he is struggling. He is also trying to change the style of play. I think they are a bit harsh on the defence, because that has actually been working well for Tottenham especially when you consider the personnel. The City game was a horrow show though.

How on earth would you know what type of players AVB asked for?

citykev28 said:
supercrystal7 said:

How on earth would you know what type of players AVB asked for?

It's a guess, but it is a fairly educated guess I believe based on the formations he has tried and where he has played certain people. Also looks at the players he was supposed to have wanted at Chelsea and Tottenham were linked with in the early days. As expected he was linked with Portuguese/Brazilian players. The three he was particularly keen on were Oscar, Moutinho and Leandro are the same he seemed to be after at Tottenham as well. None of the players he has brought in resemble the type of player AVB wanted in the past. AVB is not a fool either. Very rarely do managers buy players that don't fit into a hypothetical formation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.