The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never really bought the whole AVB is a 'tactical genius' and 'the next Mourinho' etc, etc, so won't be surprised if he is is given the boot. Jason Burt at the Telegraph will be feverishly writing some pro AVB stuff and 'give it time' bollocks but I don't see AVB having the nous or personality to make Spurs into a genuine or consistent top 4 challenger.

Interesting to see how it pans out. Hopefully very badly as I enjoy a good laugh.

KentBlue said:
Spuds are the greatest football team ever. And I know that because there was a pie-chart from Tel Aviv telling me.
This the bloke?
Terry_Venables440.jpg

Owns a chain of pastry shops in west and north London if I recall, "Tel's Kreplach Em-purim-um".
Does a great lokshen kugel: "Glory, Glory Lokshen Kugel" is a two for one special on Fridays.

TCIB said:
Defoe to Toronto FC @ 90k a week ?

WTF

Aside from the money it seems a weird move in a world cup year,he would have done better to take a lower paid short term contract then make this move after that
I dont understand why soldado keeps getting in the spurs side ahead of him

Well, as long as Spurs can 'gel' or 'Click' or even get a forward to try a shot on goal, here's hoping they can stuff the Rags.
But without any gelling or clicking, they've no chance.
Here's to intense gelling, clicking and 'Awareness' being in the forefront of their training regime.

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
All Spurs really need is a better defense. Kaboul, Dawson and Walker are not champions league quality, Vertonghan is wasted at LB. Instead of spending £28m on Soldado, they should of spent less on a younger striker and invested into a world class CB and bought a LB. Mancini started from the back with us and look where it got us.

Also what happened to that Olivier Capoue, is he injured?
I said the same, their defence was incredibly weak and they did nothing to strengthen it. Still they are 2 points of fourth, 1 point behind United and only 2 points behind you all while trying to find a new team.

City this season were the complete opposite of last season. Identified their targets early, bought them early and bedded them into the first team. Had the whole of preseason to work with them and you can see the fluidity and partnerships forming.

If Tottenham beat United next week, which is very possible they will probably be fifth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.