The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
GHoddle said:
De Boer is clearly the manager we want but I have no idea if he'll want to join us or not. The media have been late to pick up on it.

At the risk of sounding like a rag, I think De Boer is aiming for his next job to be one of the bigger ones. Currently he challenges for the league, plays in the CL every season, etc. I think he'd want all of that still, just at a higher level. No idea if anyone would give it to him of course, but we'll have to wait and see. The Barca job could conceivably be opening up within a couple of seasons.

Still, if he can go to Spurs and make them title contenders, a lot of clubs will sit up and take notice. That's no small task going up against us, Chelsea, Arsenal and the shite (Bit smaller in the case of the latter ;)).

GHoddle said:
De Boer is clearly the manager we want but I have no idea if he'll want to join us or not. The media have been late to pick up on it.

Seeing as you can't get Frank de Boer, try for his brother, Rupert.

Ancient Citizen said:
GHoddle said:

we want glen. we want glen ;) hoddle at spurs, moyes at the rags just need GG back in the arse!

Ancient Citizen said:
GHoddle said:

More chance of getting Bob de Bilde.

Just seen the interview on SSN and Tim Sherwood strikes me as a thoroughly unlikeable chap.

Kun Aguero said:
Quality reading!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showthread.php/4991-Fair-play-Daniel-Levy/page3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showthread ... Levy/page3</a>

Having just read the link I am so glad he was fooked off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.