The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI can some one please tell me which away pub the City fans will be useing when we play spurs away ?. cheers

Good performance, amazingly it's the first time in 2013 that we've won a league game by more than 2 goals. Also the 2nd time this season that we've actually scored 3 goals in a match (the other being Southampton).

So it seems Sherwood has at least had a positive effect so far.

GHoddle said:
Good performance, amazingly it's the first time in 2013 that we've won a league game by more than 2 goals. Also the 2nd time this season that we've actually scored 3 goals in a match (the other being Southampton).

Can you get the 4th spot?

Surely your squad is stronger than Liverpool, and Everton

Adebayor seems focussed at the moment. It will be difficult at OT on NYD if Rooney and RVP are back, and you have only 48 hours to recover. I think Sherwood may rotate quite a few players for this game.

GHoddle said:

avb really is a clueless manager. biggest fraud for a long time. wonder if he can con his way into another top job.

AVB...

Hate to say I told you so. Spurs playing pretty well now just because he's gone. Exactly like our incredible turn around against Napoli. Though he may have potential, the guy is too stubborn.

Castiel said:
AVB...

Hate to say I told you so. Spurs playing pretty well now just because he's gone. Exactly like our incredible turn around against Napoli. Though he may have potential, the guy is too stubborn.
Still not convinced. I think with AVB in charge they would have possibly pipped United to fourth and got a trophy. With Sherwood they are more attacking, but too cavalier for my taste. They have gone out of the League Cup. Two big games coming up this week and we will be able to judge them more accurately.

At end of the season I see them coming sixth or maybe even seventh.

Castiel said:
AVB...

where is the potential? working for bobby robson and jose mourinho doesn't make you jose or robson. his biggest talent seems to be conning people that he is a good football manager. he has more money for being a s*** gaffer than most of us will make for being good at our jobs.

IH8MUFC said:
Castiel said:
AVB...

where is the potential? working for bobby robson and jose mourinho doesn't make you jose or robson. his biggest talent seems to be conning people that he is a good football manager. he has more money for being a s*** gaffer than most of us will make for being good at our jobs.
Going undefeated in the league and winning a treble is not easy.

supercrystal7 said:
IH8MUFC said:
Castiel said:
AVB...

Yeah people seem to forget what he achieved with Porto, regardless of the Portuguese league he also won the wafer cup and did it in very good style. I don't think the Prem is for him though

BoyBlue_1985 said:
supercrystal7 said:
IH8MUFC said:
Yeah people seem to forget what he achieved with Porto, regardless of the Portuguese league he also won the wafer cup and did it in very good style. I don't think the Prem is for him though

I think that's the long and short of it, really. There are players who aren't suited to other countries, so I suppose that means there can be managers too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.