The Tottenham Thread (Merged)

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
spurspinter1 said:
No no no fagan -

simply another spurs fan over hyping a good player, you do the same with Modric, tom 'socrates' huddlestone, gareth 'maradona' bale and my personal favourite ledley 'baresi' king, you've even just done it with fucking flamini!

I'm unsure of what you mean by the term Fagan, an admittedly rather shallow google search points me to the term villainous jew, would you perhaps care to clarify what you mean by this word?

Flamini's a **** but he's a solid shitkicker if needed, I'm not saying he is as good as Van Bommel. I'm saying the difference in quality between him and Flamini is smaller than the difference between Seedorf and Emmanualson, don't think that's really debatable.

Spurs allegiances aside I genuinely love watching Sandro play and will continue to do so even if he leaves for pastures new.

If you really think Modric and King are simply good players then so be it, not much I can do to change that.

I suppose 'fagan' was a little crass but not intended as an insult, just a term used up here north for the yid army, don't get me started on that nonsense about some bloody holocaust that 'allegedly' happened(O:

And modric is for me totally overrated, a good player but world class? not on your sphincter, king again a good player, would he get in a top european team? NA

I don't think Modric is overated at all. The fact that Villa Boas tried to sign him persistently in the summer and the fact Levy kept refusing up to 40m, when he has been quite happy to sell Berbatov 30.75m and Carrick 18.5m to United.

Although most fans these days use stats to back up their opinion, it's not always a true reflection on the player. Modric starts most of Spurs' attacks, whether it's switching play, through balls, breaking up play and releasing a player. Everything is done through him, he's our lead up to most goals. Rarely will you ever see him give the ball away, a great trait to have in a player. I'm not saying he's world class, because the phrase world class gets over used all the time lately. He is Tottenhams best player however.

As for King, if he wasn't injured so much I doubt he'd be at Spurs, he's fantastic. Better than Campbell was at Spurs and he was fantastic (the wanker) . Whoever partners him at the back is quite comfortable whether club or international level.

I think he could have made any top European club pretty easily. If Puyol can play centre back for Barca for all these years, I'm sure a Ledley and a Lescott could have done too. It's all hypothetical anyway, I think most neutrals and pundits would agree King is class, it's a shame he is in agony most days of the week!

stony said:
city diehard said:
Do you wanna' tell some people who actually give a shit?

He's posting spurs info in a spurs thread in the general football forum. I would imagine the length of this thread would tell you that people actually give a shit. More to the point, if you don't, then why are you reading it ?

That mod title gettin' to your head?

city diehard said:
stony said:
city diehard said:

He's posting spurs info in a spurs thread in the general football forum. I would imagine the length of this thread would tell you that people actually give a shit. More to the point, if you don't, then why are you reading it ?

the thread title not gettin to your head?

Crouchinho said:
spurspinter1 said:
I'm unsure of what you mean by the term Fagan, an admittedly rather shallow google search points me to the term villainous jew, would you perhaps care to clarify what you mean by this word?

Flamini's a **** but he's a solid shitkicker if needed, I'm not saying he is as good as Van Bommel. I'm saying the difference in quality between him and Flamini is smaller than the difference between Seedorf and Emmanualson, don't think that's really debatable.

Spurs allegiances aside I genuinely love watching Sandro play and will continue to do so even if he leaves for pastures new.

If you really think Modric and King are simply good players then so be it, not much I can do to change that.

I suppose 'fagan' was a little crass but not intended as an insult, just a term used up here north for the yid army, don't get me started on that nonsense about some bloody holocaust that 'allegedly' happened(O:

And modric is for me totally overrated, a good player but world class? not on your sphincter, king again a good player, would he get in a top european team? NA

I don't think Modric is overated at all. The fact that Villa Boas tried to sign him persistently in the summer and the fact Levy kept refusing up to 40m, when he has been quite happy to sell Berbatov 30.75m and Carrick 18.5m to United.

Although most fans these days use stats to back up their opinion, it's not always a true reflection on the player. Modric starts most of Spurs' attacks, whether it's switching play, through balls, breaking up play and releasing a player. Everything is done through him, he's our lead up to most goals. Rarely will you ever see him give the ball away, a great trait to have in a player. I'm not saying he's world class, because the phrase world class gets over used all the time lately. He is Tottenhams best player however.

As for King, if he wasn't injured so much I doubt he'd be at Spurs, he's fantastic. Better than Campbell was at Spurs and he was fantastic (the wanker) . Whoever partners him at the back is quite comfortable whether club or international level.

I think he could have made any top European club pretty easily. If Puyol can play centre back for Barca for all these years, I'm sure a Ledley and a Lescott could have done too. It's all hypothetical anyway, I think most neutrals and pundits would agree King is class, it's a shame he is in agony most days of the week!

i`d have modric and bale, i think there both very good players and bale is the type of speedy player we need. modric i honestly believe would be a squad player unless, fighting it out with nasri. anyway isnt it about time you paid us for your best striker by a mile.

city diehard said:
stony said:
city diehard said:

haha wow. I found it really hard not to respond to the first one but this?

Do you want me to pm you any Spurs transfer news in the future diehard?<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:57 pm --<br /><br />
r.soleofsalford said:
i`d have modric and bale, i think there both very good players and bale is the type of speedy player we need. modric i honestly believe would be a squad player unless, fighting it out with nasri. anyway isnt it about time you paid us for your best striker by a mile.

I assume we paid a loan fee but none of us really know the details of the finance side of things....

We can be sure that this takeover only involves 'organic' money that they have 'earned' by 'doing things the right way', totally unlike our sugardaddy unearned petrodollars that have tried to buy success and class and that.

Rodney marsh is talking takeover for spurs on twitter.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

I would of course never say no to a Russian or a Sheikh taking over Spurs, but an American takeover is always bad news. Just look at Gillet, Hicks, Kroenke, Glazer etc. None have exactly pumped money into their respective clubs. The general consensus with Spurs fans is that we don't want a takeover atm as we feel we are doing perfectly alright without one, and any takeover could rock the boat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.