The Tottenham Thread (Merged)

Harry Redknapp

It'll be fucking Glorious when he's England Manager and his tactical genius shining through as England get smashed by ANY Decent team

stony said:
Crouchinho said:
Terrible performance second half really.

Fair play for coming on. I'd still be looking for a cat to kick.

It's ok I kicked the dog instead.

Like City fans I've experienced a lot of mediocre football for twenty years so I'm not going to start hiding away when we have a bad result. We still are 7 points ahead of Arsenal so it's not all doom and gloom!

I still think we play attractive football, although we were outplayed today. I have no complaints at all

Re: Harry Redknapp

GAZZA said:
stony said:
GAZZA said:
before Ducado deletes this thread Spurs haven't beaten anyone of note this season.

Threads get moved or merged, not deleted. There's also no need to single out any particular mod because we all do it.
OK Precious

No worries mate, we're here to help. Especially the posters with learning difficulties, so if you need anything else explaining, don't hesitate to ask.

lloydie said:
Manc in London said:
Wish I could be bothered digging out those posts where we were told that Sandro reads the game well and he is a quality passer. He was terrible. As for Kaboul....plays against a top striker and try again is exposed as being an average/below average Prem centre-half.

...and those stats that show Spuds never lose when King plays.

Hahaha

I knew that would bite THFC6061 on the arse(nal).

King wasn't fit enough to play the game. Goodness knows what Redknapp was playing at.

squirtyflower said:
bluefandk said:
How anybody could want Dodgy Arry as England maneger is beyond me, his tactics are truely shit.
you really can't say his tactics are shit

he doesn't have any

HA!

You drew me in... and made me laugh, haha, nice one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.