The Tottenham Thread (Merged)

Re: Let's all laugh at Redknapp!!!

Being a Spuds fan must be awful now. The Arse fans and Chelski fans will be giving them shite LOL

what a funny game, chelsea haven t looked brilliant in the prem yet win the champions league. spurs looked good at times and awfull at others. who deserves a chumps league spot?....i really don t know!

suppose i felt sorry for them in moscow, good on em. I do like spuds as a team, i just dislike harry

spurspinter1 said:
squirtyflower said:
spurspinter1 said:
haha yes exactly that. Need a place to vent.

Congrats on the title by the way.
you should be venting against redknapp for being a clueless crook in the run in

A clueless crook? Please explain.
He's a fucking bellend and he's cost you a place in the champions league for not finishing third..

Brilliant........

Who to blame

Harry Redknapp for bottling the 13 point lead weak tatics media whoring for england.
Bale for thinking he is better than what he is playing anywhere but the left.
Fa/Media for costanly printing spurs stories about plyers leaving harry for eng all the decions that have gone against us 14 ruled out goals and everything going right for our rivals.
Gomez Ribery Robben for posing as world class footballers

You just have to chuckle, Spurs wankers.

spurspinter1 said:
squirtyflower said:
spurspinter1 said:
haha yes exactly that. Need a place to vent.

Congrats on the title by the way.
you should be venting against redknapp for being a clueless crook in the run in

A clueless crook? Please explain.
not the most tactically astute manager in Britain = clueless
crook = no explanation

Geoff Shreeves has just rung Harry Redknapp to let him know Spurs won't be playing in the Champions League next season.

Let's all laugh at Redknapp!!!

Really do feel for the fans, but the team only has itself to blame. Believed its own media hype, when everyone else knew they were a great first team with shallow depth. They were told they were title contenders, so expected to turn up to places and just win. Perfect example is when van der Vaart came out and said 'City are losing it'. They took their eyes of their own performances. What next for Spurs? (Apart from playing against FC Whothefuck from Kazakhstan. On Channel 5. On the day before Friday)

To the Spurs fans who come on here, commiserations. If things had gone your way (Stoke away), this thread wouldn't exist.

To the cuntish hacks who slate everything to do with anyone other than Spurs, fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.