The Tottenham Thread (Merged)

Kun Aguero said:
Speaker said:
Kun Aguero said:
I feel sick to the fuckin' stomach but COME ON YOU SPUDSfor tomorrow then you can sink to the mid-table club you are,

If Spuds and Chelsea win, Newcastle might think they have fook all to play for.

I don't think you'll need any help beating Newcastle in my opinion, that Wigan defeat has probably rocked them.

And don't do that thing of "return to the mid-table", it's an arrogant and twattish ideal. No club belongs anywhere, and no club has a 'rightful place' in this game.

Just pulling your leg fella, same could be said about us returning to mid-table.

Fair enough, difficult to spot sarcasm over the internet :p Was just reading RAWK and plenty of them were saying the exact same thing, but obviously not in jest, got me riled up!

All i can say is both Twitcher and Spuds have been acting of late as if he already had the England job.

They've either been very naive in thinking and assuming things were already done or they know something a lot of us don't?

Things ain't what they seem at Spuds.................

Danamy said:
All i can say is both Twitcher and Spuds have been acting of late as if he already had the England job.

They've either been very naive in thinking and assuming things were already done or they know something a lot of us don't?

Derd derd derrrrrrr.......

Danamy said:

There's no question in my mind that the FA approached Harry shortly after Capello quit and he had the job lined up and expected to go at the end of the season. The wheels were definitely in motion for that to happen.

I'm pretty sure Trevor Brooking had something to do with it.

GHoddle said:
Danamy said:

There's no question in my mind that the FA approached Harry shortly after Capello quit and he had the job lined up and expected to go at the end of the season. The wheels were definitely in motion for that to happen.

I'll even go as far as saying you still may have new manager at the start of next season...........watch this space!

salfordpaul said:
was it on this thread or another that an itk came out and said harry had signed the dotted line and was to be the new england manager ??

A different thread iirc.

Trevor Brooking hates Harry for what happened at West Ham with Billy Bonds. That probably had something to do with it. HR was nailed on for the job though.

Spurs fans at QPR's end, lol

idgJARghBu94k.gif

Danamy said:
GHoddle said:
Danamy said:

I'll even go as far as saying you still may have new manager at the start of next season...........watch this space!

I've heard he is linked with Chelski?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.