The 'Tranny to Ruining Football Madrid for 80m' Thread

Re: manure confirm 80m tranny bid

Dubai Blue said:
Wexford Blue said:
Think of the damage this does to the Rags though... feeder club, lmao.. Where are goals coming from next season? Berbaflop?
I'm not one to stick up for the rags (honest, I'm not), but they've just secured 30m more than the world record for a player they've already had 4 very good years out of and who wants to leave anyway. It's a great deal for them and will give them a bit extra in their transfer kitty.

financially its a good deal for them maybe but on the pitch they are losing a key player who will be very hard to replace, 75% less free kicks awarded next season for a start

Re: About the Ronaldo bid***

this is going to be a longhard summer and with rags getting that sort of cash it isnt going to be easy

Richard said:
I would imagine they will sign Valencia and Ribery for a combined £50m. The rest can be spent on clearing their debt :@)

Dont think they wil sign both those players. Too similar I think.
Will be one of those and Benzema. Although I doubt they would pay for Ribery and Benzema so....Valencia and Benzema?

Either way, Tranny is a big. big loss.

No loss to me tho, hope the twat rots at real and barca still fuck them every time.

Money is going to run out for a few clubs soon and there are still plenty of class players knocking about.

Citycitytid said:
Ive said this from day 1......

United accept the bid and buy Tevez and then the wums come on here and destroy us.....to be honest we'd fully deserve it for making tevez songs up....THIS IS CITY AFTERALL lol
Did you miss the great big Ronaldo thread that's already at the top of the page?

Tevez does not want to stay at Utd. He has made that very clear. He might not come to us, but he aint staying there. Ronaldo leaving scum, Barry leaving Villa, Liverpool cash strapped and will need to sell to buy, Everton likley to lose players who want higher wages, Arsenal wary of City... We could be in for a good season....

i would imagine benzema to be a rag next season along with either valencia or ribery

Luke The Blue said:
That has fucked up the tevez deal for us now

Not necessarily.
Wolfboy is on record at being "extremely unhappy and disappointed" at the way manure have conducted their handling of the whole saga,from not offering a contract through to saying that £25 million was an "overvaluation".
I would soil my Calvins with laughter if Rollaroundo does one and then Wolfboy gives 'em the finger and signs for us.

Good news I say, rags selling their best player and we wont have to see him pulling faces on out tv screens next year. On the downside, 5live seem to have switched their programming to an all day ragfest

I would like to see what they do about Tevez now. They must have planned for this with Ribery or Benzema.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.