The 'Tranny to Ruining Football Madrid for 80m' Thread

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Hughes on now,SSN

didn't really say very much did he. tbf ssn were only interested in what he had to say about the ronaldo transfer.

brady0 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Hughes on now,SSN

didn't really say very much did he. tbf ssn were only interested in what he had to say about the ronaldo transfer.

No,but I think he was glad that they didn't probe further,as he obviously doesn't want to play his cards just yet.
Looked liked he was holding something back,tbh...

mike channon´s windmill said:
Boyley - fook off and cry you fat idiot - ha!

They ALL hate him now - ffs!

Madrid = Scum II

How camp was he thoug, pmsl. Plus have you seen trannie in America today? Camp as fook too. Def drives stick if you ask me.

<a class="postlink" href="http://bl139w.blu139.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=0&messageId=f0d6ca62-b1c2-4302-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bl139w.blu139.mail.live.com/att/ ... b1c2-4302-</a>

A rag just sent me this....haha!

Damn, wish i knew how to put pics on here...sorry. It was a pick of Tranny with his usual face when a decision goes against him with his arms folded...then the billboard behind him has the letters PR before his body and the letters CK after it.

ragbikeo.jpg

just been winding my brother in law up by text about the gimp leaving. he replied saying who could turn that sort of money down. i replied with a simple CITY COULD. classic not heard from him since.

Ronaldo leaving is absolutely gutting. No way will we win the league or catch Liverpool's 5 European Cups, they will remain the most successful English club.

Ferguson is wrong to sell Ronaldo, and is obviously just wanting to pay off some of our Massive debt.

Carl from Surrey (Man U fan)

If that is read out on SSN, I had nothing to do with it ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.