The Treble

I saw this and have watched it 599202 times, but this morning it hit me for the first time the reality of our noise In the end at Wembley even though I was there.

It also dawned on me we haven’t got a thread for us purely winning the treble, videos of songs, celebrating etc etc. So hopefully this is the start

I never tire of seeing that goal. Pick that out rag bastards.

IMG_1382.jpeg
IMG_1160.jpeg
Trebles all round.

Couldn’t resist marking the memories of last season so went a bit John Terry. Fake medals from eBay and a UEFA Champions League trophy.
That’s the largest size UEFA do and it’s not cheap, but it is a thing of beauty. It’s surprisingly heavy for its size, and you can get it with a plinth, which is magnetic too. Ribbons extra from eBay.

Watching Rodri routinely mop up a corner and stroking in number three last night brought it home we’d won the treble. Made me sad in such a way that in football everything moves on in August and everything goes back to zero and what City did on that balmy night in mid June in Istanbul is consigned to history.

Watching Rodri routinely mop up a corner and stroking in number three last night brought it home we’d won the treble. Made me sad in such a way that in football everything moves on in August and everything goes back to zero and what City did on that balmy night in mid June in Istanbul is consigned to history.

I know what you mean, it feels like we havent had time to celebrate it, to drink it in.
It's a strange feeling trying for years to do it, than have about 6 weeks to celebrate.

I know what you mean, it feels like we havent had time to celebrate it, to drink it in.
It's a strange feeling trying for years to do it, than have about 6 weeks to celebrate.

Yup then back on the treadmill again to see where we end up in May. Wonder how Rodri feels, ever present all last season pops up and strokes home the winner in Istanbul then a few weeks later he’s got Burnley players snapping round his heels. Back at the bottom of the mountain again to see how far they can climb up it again.

View attachment 89643
View attachment 89644
Trebles all round.

Couldn’t resist marking the memories of last season so went a bit John Terry. Fake medals from eBay and a UEFA Champions League trophy.
That’s the largest size UEFA do and it’s not cheap, but it is a thing of beauty. It’s surprisingly heavy for its size, and you can get it with a plinth, which is magnetic too. Ribbons extra from eBay.
You can wear them to the game like Mark Spitz

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.