The true secret of Leicester City's success / doping thread merged

Just to note the doctor who has made the claims is Dr. Mark Bonar... A quick Google of this guy results in me questioning his integrity.
Make of it what you will.
He seems a dodgy bastard, and I will question what he says however I do believe doping has gone on for years in top flight football

Bonar is just the patsy for the real criminal masterminds....

dr-bunsen-honeydew-and-beakerx750.jpg

Dr Bunsen Honeydew offers Kevin De Bruyne his "special" lemonade.

Last edited:
Here we go... a mate heard a rumour about leicester, and in particular the likes of vardy, mahrez, drinkwater but i thoght it was bollox

What would happen to Leicester if it was true though? Would it just be players punished or would the club be punished ?

Should be both, its should be the clubs job to make sure the players are clean and the players job to abide by the laws. The punishment for players should be more severe. The premier league also needs to take a look at themselves, drug testing needs a massive overhaul along with publication of the results in some form, ideally to a medically body who can check them (wouldn't trust FIFA with that).

What would happen to Leicester if it was true though? Would it just be players punished or would the club be punished ?
It would be brushed under the carpet, the people who investigated would be attacked and discredited and it would never be mentioned by anyone in the media ever again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.