The true secret of Leicester City's success / doping thread merged

CfETufwWsAAJuZ_.jpg

Aye one of the bullets points reads Arsenal, Chelsea, Leicester City and Birminghim City. I have good fucking eyes.

What I'm surprised the most about is if anybody is actually surprised about this???

I mean I'm frequently around lads who earn a standard living wage, regular jobs, yet frequently take PED's as part of their hobby in the gym.... They aren't making money from doing this, just feeding their ego.

Yet lads who are earning £100,000+ a week won't be taking ped's in an industry which actually requires them to run faster, be stronger and so on?
Hahaha.... Bigger druggies at the high end of sport than there is at a crack den on a council Estate.

Last edited:
Aye one of the bullets points reads Arsenal, Chelsea, Leicester City and Birminghim City. I have good fucking eyes.

No surprise Leicester and Chelsea are listed, with Leicester's zero injuries this year and Chelsea's similar record last.

Just to note the doctor who has made the claims is Dr. Mark Bonar... A quick Google of this guy results in me questioning his integrity.
Make of it what you will.
He seems a dodgy bastard, and I will question what he says however I do believe doping has gone on for years in top flight football

Vardy is the only striker I have seen get faster as he reached the penultimate year of his 20's. Our lads in contrast look like they've been getting shots of horse sedatives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.