The true secret of Leicester City's success / doping thread merged

I bet most clubs players are on them, the players sizes these days, with that much cardio yet so bulked and strong, running 8 miles a game too and doing all sorts of burst intensity. With him just saying 150 players I bet that's a lot of players over the league

Anyone know if daniel ainsworth is legit, his twitter says he is current editor of espn. He says, okazaki, mahrez, kante, drinkwater, welbeck, gabriel, traore, willian, costa, alli, alderweireld and lamela! Holy shit
EDIT: this is bullshit, move on

Last edited:
The doctor in question doesn't seem the most credible witness, to be fair. I'm sure it goes on, but they'll need a bit more evidence than this for anything to happen.

I saw a couple posters on here floating around quite recently that Danny Rose is on drugs... Interesting indeed.

Last edited:
Video of the Sunday Times journalist and the doctor:

Had drugs that left the athletes system after a week.

Last edited:
Video of the Sunday Times journalist and the doctor:

Had drugs that left the athletes system after a week.

Very interesting video. I wonder at what stage they managed to get the names of his other clients

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.