The true secret of Leicester City's success / doping thread merged

It will be interesting to compare in-game stats of suspected players before and after this news breaking.

So if it's true as suggested and athletes are using "masking agents" to get though tests undetected, then how do the authorities prove they are on these performance enhancing drugs.

Do they simply test for the ingredients in the masking agents and then work from there ?

The doctor has treated players from Arsenal, Leicester, Chelsea and Birmingham City. Could explain Chelsea's poor performance this season if they were all "doped" up last season. He goes on to say that the drugs EPO, testosterone, steroids were all given to players. EPO is the most interesting of all. It enhances oxygen enrichment into the blood/muscles by as much as 47%.

The doctor has treated players from Arsenal, Leicester, Chelsea and Birmingham City. Could explain Chelsea's poor performance this season if they were all "doped" up last season. He goes on to say that the drugs EPO, testosterone, steroids were all given to players. EPO is the most interesting of all. It enhances oxygen enrichment into the blood/muscles by as much as 47%.
I read an article recently which highlighted EPO and it's rise in amateur sport, particularly used in charity events with people desperate to raise funds during marathons/cycling events and so on.
Showed a completely out of shape middle aged man near enough winning a triathlon a few months later hahaha.

I eat clean, don't take any shit, work out consistently yet will get dusted by a man twice my age who's sat behind his desk at work for 20yrs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.