The true secret of Leicester City's success / doping thread merged

I would hope City would never get involved in this kind of thing. Cannot imagine the possibility that we would. But we do have a few players (well one anyway) who might be described as a dope. Thinking of a certain MDM. Hopefully that does not count.
Well if we have, my money is on the drug of choice being marijuana.

EPO would be one. It increases oxygen supply to the muscles, enabling players to run faster, further and for longer. One study of the effects of EPO showed a 54% increase in performance within four weeks of starting it.

Now think about that and think about a team that was, on all indicators, one of the least fit last season and is suddenly, on those same indicators, one of the most fit. And it wasn't gradual, it was virtually overnight. and from escaping relegation by the skin of their teeth,they're about to win the league. As much as I like Ranieri, there is simply no other rational explanation.
I said as much in another thread a few weeks ago. However if it is true I doubt whether we will ever find out. Their running stats are remarkable compared to last year athough interestingly they won seven if their last eight last season so maybe we are being a little harsh on them.

I said as much in another thread a few weeks ago. However if it is true I doubt whether we will ever find out. Their running stats are remarkable compared to last year athough interestingly they won seven if their last eight last season so maybe we are being a little harsh on them.

Vardy had surgery and came back 9 days later.

EPO would be one. It increases oxygen supply to the muscles, enabling players to run faster, further and for longer. One study of the effects of EPO showed a 54% increase in performance within four weeks of starting it.

Now think about that and think about a team that was, on all indicators, one of the least fit last season and is suddenly, on those same indicators, one of the most fit. And it wasn't gradual, it was virtually overnight. and from escaping relegation by the skin of their teeth,they're about to win the league. As much as I like Ranieri, there is simply no other rational explanation.

Might be a bit harsh PB, and Eds makes the same point. Leicester were exceptional at the back end of last season, and Pearson certainly wouldn't have the same contacts in Italy that Ranieri has. Wasn't it that bastion of fair play milan that started all this blood spinning shit with the milan laboratory? Would help to explain why maldini and baresi were still at the highest level approaching 40 years old.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.