The true secret of Leicester City's success / doping thread merged

Don't Leicester also have strong ties with the sports science people @ Loughborough?
Our head of sports science is a grad from there, and yes we have a lot to do with them still. Knowledge sharing etc.

It's pretty boring on here with people chucking about wild speculation about drugs. Anyone willing to be arsed to actually research what our sports science department does, the innovations they have embraced before others, then you'll know why we've had a good record with injuries and a very fit squad, since the moment Pearson set it up 7/8 years ago.

Anyone suggesting there has been a wild swing in fitness is talking rubbish, there is nothing to back it up at all.

foxedup
Ignore it. A good number here are pleased for Leicester.
Thanks, just tired of people trying to take the gloss of what the club have achieved. Whether it's drugs... or match fixing, ref bribing, or teams not trying against us and any other stuff Spurs and Arsenal fans can dream up.

Thanks, just tired of people trying to take the gloss of what the club have achieved. Whether it's drugs... or match fixing, ref bribing, or teams not trying against us and any other stuff Spurs and Arsenal fans can dream up.

I don't think they've taken drugs. I don't think teams don't try either. I do think Leicester have had many decisions swing in their favour and been very fortunate with injuries and benefited from playing much less games than others. That doesn't discredit them, doesn't mean you have to fight with anyone saying otherwise. Ultimately you will be lifting the trophy and shouldn't give two tosses what anybody else things and try and justify your team. Enjoy it, laugh off the jibes and prepare yourselves for our backlash next season ; )

It goes with being successful, I'm afraid, and I'm not sure there's any evidential basis. This thread springs from a pretty defamatory bunch of allegations which has now been taken down. That was early April. Then that dodgy doctor opened his mouth and named Leicester amongst others.

City get it on whatever count enters the head of the benighted fools at Utd/Chelsea/wherever. View it as deep envy for what Leicester have achieved, and as someone else said, irritation at City's attempts in the league, and leave it at that. Three points to go.

Haters gonna hate, Leicester will be deserved champions this year and fair play to them.

That being said, as soon as the last ball is kicked the season will be consigned to the history books for me and I'll be looking forward to the next.

Our head of sports science is a grad from there, and yes we have a lot to do with them still. Knowledge sharing etc.
It's pretty boring on here with people chucking about wild speculation about drugs. Anyone willing to be arsed to actually research what our sports science department does, the innovations they have embraced before others, then you'll know why we've had a good record with injuries and a very fit squad, since the moment Pearson set it up 7/8 years ago.
Anyone suggesting there has been a wild swing in fitness is talking rubbish, there is nothing to back it up at all.
We don't need any proof to back up our wild assertions. Why let a lack of facts spoil a good conspiracy theory.
Beat the swamp donkeys on Sunday and we'll love you even more.

We don't need any proof to back up our wild assertions. Why let a lack of facts spoil a good conspiracy theory.
Beat the swamp donkeys on Sunday and we'll love you even more.

Speak for yourself. I want them to win, but I'll never love them. When you cut through all the romance bullshit they are horrible to watch. I want them to win the league purely because we can't and the alternative is Spurs.

So they have sport science coach, do you think other teams don't?

Any other sport and questions would arise how a team/players with the worst distance covered last season now has the top/one of the top etc.

A player in Vardy who was nowhere his entire career is now stronger and faster than he's ever been aged 29? Just seems suspicious that's all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.