The true secret of Leicester City's success / doping thread merged

But that's Villa, does it surprise you?!
yes.it does surprise me.
when you look at Delph who dominated the villa midfield,and looked the man,moves to City,and for all his efforts,looks a class below what we have in our central midfield.struggled to get to grips with the higher technique football played at this club..he may yet improve,i hope he does.
Albrighton,let go by villa,moves to a club with the same standard of players,and wins the title.wow.

It's all just down to hard work and willingness lads.

It's a shame no other team in England has those qualities except Leicester.

Its exactly that....endgame

If City took the time to pass correctly or attack rather than fanny around the midfield then back to defence then back to Hart...who basically kicks it straight back to the opposition or out of play (something the defender could have done tbh.....or (before the Hart love in starts) he kicks it back to a defender who then just kick it anywhere!!!! mainly to the other team :/.

Ignoring the fact Leicester have this run, discount them and we still ain't top....there is a reason for that

Danny Simpson claims altitude training (with a mask, not even properly) is to blame for his increase in fitness and ability.

Then there's Albrighton, who has played every game, despite being so wank that relegated Villa let him go for free.
danny simpson,the crap fullback who left newcastle,who were shit, to join leicester,who were shit and then wins the title.wow.amazing.fairytale.when is the film released?
was the altitude training the same as supermans runs to the hills?

Leicester fan here. Been supporting the club through the struggles and adversity for the past 10 years. Yesterday after the whistle was blown for full time in our game, I had tears coming out. It was a monumental moment. I really couldn't believe Leicester are going to win the title, I never thought I would live to see this moment, honestly. I mean it wasn't too long ago where we were in League One. But wow, just to see the fact the whole country are behind Leicester is also another thing I thought I'd never see. I've just registered here to share a perspective.

Before this season had even began, with the appointment of the "Tinkerman", a huge chunk of Leicester fans were staunchly opposed to the direction this club was heading towards. We just hired a manager who couldn't even beat Faroe Islands! A lot believed we would be fighting relegation after merely surviving relegation. Players like Kante and Okazaki, who were signed, barely had any reputation anywhere. I can safely say now, all Leicester fans have come to embrace our current manager. Just to win the league, feels like we are experiencing something from a parallel universe. Vardy, Mahrez, Kante, Morgan, Okazaki, Drinkwater, all have been class this season. Some of that talent just needed a bit of maturing and glad they all finally clicked together this season. Leicester have now pretty much emulated Chelsea or City's transformation into a "big club" without a financial takeover or artificial wealth. We have done it naturally. I believe from this season, once we win the title, we need to ensure stability at the top. I firmly believe Ranieri is the man to guarantee us good stablity at the top and we need to use the CL money and PL champions money wisely. We need to invest in another striker and a midfielder, yes our squad is already strong but we need some future-proofing. I mean Totti to Leicester would be magnificient. I am keen if our club would be able to sign someone like Morata or Lukaku, possibly a decent midfielder from Bundesliga would do us good too. I am also very excited to see Leicester at the CL next year, hope we can emulate Wolfsburg/PSV's run in the CL this year. Our aim hopefully next season is to secure top 4 or top 6 at least, I am aware of how hard retaining the title is. Finishing below top 6 would be a kick up our expectations but I am sure Ranieri will not allow it to happen. I also am finding how impressive our title challenge has been, we are 8 points off top currently. I mean, City haven't even won the PL by that huge of a margin. That's what makes this even more extraordinary.

I hope City can go all out and win the Champions League this season, putting the struggles in the league to one side. Stay classy.

Leicester fan here. Been supporting the club through the struggles and adversity for the past 10 years. Yesterday after the whistle was blown for full time in our game, I had tears coming out. It was a monumental moment. I really couldn't believe Leicester are going to win the title, I never thought I would live to see this moment, honestly. I mean it wasn't too long ago where we were in League One. But wow, just to see the fact the whole country are behind Leicester is also another thing I thought I'd never see. I've just registered here to share a perspective.

Before this season had even began, with the appointment of the "Tinkerman", a huge chunk of Leicester fans were staunchly opposed to the direction this club was heading towards. We just hired a manager who couldn't even beat Faroe Islands! A lot believed we would be fighting relegation after merely surviving relegation. Players like Kante and Okazaki, who were signed, barely had any reputation anywhere. I can safely say now, all Leicester fans have come to embrace our current manager. Just to win the league, feels like we are experiencing something from a parallel universe. Vardy, Mahrez, Kante, Morgan, Okazaki, Drinkwater, all have been class this season. Some of that talent just needed a bit of maturing and glad they all finally clicked together this season. Leicester have now pretty much emulated Chelsea or City's transformation into a "big club" without a financial takeover or artificial wealth. We have done it naturally. I believe from this season, once we win the title, we need to ensure stability at the top. I firmly believe Ranieri is the man to guarantee us good stablity at the top and we need to use the CL money and PL champions money wisely. We need to invest in another striker and a midfielder, yes our squad is already strong but we need some future-proofing. I mean Totti to Leicester would be magnificient. I am keen if our club would be able to sign someone like Morata or Lukaku, possibly a decent midfielder from Bundesliga would do us good too. I am also very excited to see Leicester at the CL next year, hope we can emulate Wolfsburg/PSV's run in the CL this year. Our aim hopefully next season is to secure top 4 or top 6 at least, I am aware of how hard retaining the title is. Finishing below top 6 would be a kick up our expectations but I am sure Ranieri will not allow it to happen. I also am finding how impressive our title challenge has been, we are 8 points off top currently. I mean, City haven't even won the PL by that huge of a margin. That's what makes this even more extraordinary.

I hope City can go all out and win the Champions League this season, putting the struggles in the league to one side. Stay classy.
Good luck and I hope you win this season, let next season look after itself .

Danny Simpson claims altitude training (with a mask, not even properly) is to blame for his increase in fitness and ability.

Then there's Albrighton, who has played every game, despite being so wank that relegated Villa let him go for free.

Altitude training? Dont make me laugh; it makes some improvement, but not that much

That doctor that suggested that Leicester players are doping also said Arsenal and Chelsea players are. Also Sakho has had a positive test for Liverpool. To be fair to Leicester they are probably on a level playing field. Most clubs probably have players that are doping.

Ah, and out comes the Lance Armstrong defence. And the Ben Johnson line

danny simpson,the crap fullback who left newcastle,who were shit, to join leicester,who were shit and then wins the title.wow.amazing.fairytale.when is the film released?
was the altitude training the same as supermans runs to the hills?

Big hills them

As far as I can see there is no evidence whatsoever that Leicester have taken anything illegal or performance enhancing.
In sport you are never suprised if someone has but just flinging idle accusations at the champions stinks of sour grapes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.