The truth about Silva's injury?

Re: Re: The truth about Silva's injury?

The Fat el Hombre said:
Stu Brennan tweeted that he should be back for Mnoday. It's supposedly nothing serious

Another red reporting on city apparently...good old muen

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Arguineguin said:
Do not worry, David Silva is recovering in Gran Canaria, I've saw yesterday on the island and looks quiet, with their therapists.

Ahh !!.... and 22 º C temperature, good for David Silva xDD.

http://www.canarias7.es/articulo.cfm?id=245357
Love this Google translation of part of the article:

"... Many were photographed with the star of Manchester City, that whenever his busy schedule permits, come to the island of Gran Canaria to enjoy your family, friends and the climate so different from the daily suffering in the city of Manchester ."

Whatever Spanish phrase has been translated as "daily suffering", I'm sure this doesn't come from David, but is an example of the way the "climate" of Manchester has become legendary! :)

MSP said:
Official Twitter posted last night that it's nothing serious and that he won't be out for long so I'm fine with that explanation.
Thank God !!!!!!!!!!!!

silva should be rested against the pie eaters , surely we have enough to beat a bottom of the league team . We need silva fit for spuds and the bindippers 2nd leg.

Blackburn beat Utd at Old Trafford and Sunderland beat City. This is not Scotland

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.