The TV Quiz Show Thread

To unwind, I use a site called sporcle.com which has lots of interesting quizzes but is American and so unsurprisingly very US centric. If I get on a quiz show and the big money question is 'in what county is the state capital of Idaho?', I'm laughing teacakes. Failing that I'm not too sure what the fuck I will do with the increasingly large amount of irrelevant shit I know about the US it's geography, history and sitcoms.
It might come in useful one day. If I wake up in the night and can't get back to sleep, I have a numbe of lists I go through to help me drop off.

For instance, I go through the 50 US states and their state capitals. Or the 14 US presidents and the 15 UK PMs that coincided with the late Queen.s reign.

Same answer as who did Michael Jackson take to bed, I think.

always read the question twice ;-)

(Unless he was doing the do with a woman called Ada? Doubt it but maybe there's an alternative song in his archive Dirty Ada? Though that sounds more like a Macc Lads song)

Been reading this thread on a train from nyc to Boston while the missus got talking to a couple of college-age lasses (shame, no pics.) Then the ocean appears on the right-hand side. "Ooh, lovely" says one of them, "is that the Pacific?"

Been reading this thread on a train from nyc to Boston while the missus got talking to a couple of college-age lasses (shame, no pics.) Then the ocean appears on the right-hand side. "Ooh, lovely" says one of them, "is that the Pacific?"
Enjoy Boston. A great city. If there Sunday and looking for a place to watch the game go to The Banshee on Dorchester Ave

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.