The TV Quiz Show Thread

On Tipping Point a lot of the contestants are clueless about the mechanics of the machine, they drop at such stupid times.

You would think they have never ever watched the programme before coming on.
Or never entered a penny amusement arcade

When I went on Eggheads - not sure if I've mentioned it before that I went on Eggheads - but minutes before the cameras rolled I felt like I was having a panic attack and I wouldn't remember anything stored away in the head
You shouldn't keep going on about it.

David Bowie once told me, when we were having a pint together, that its not nice to name drop.

You shouldn't keep going on about it.

David Bowie once told me, when we were having a pint together, that its not nice to name do.ip
When I was chatting to George Foreman outside a jewellery shop in Caesars Palace Las Vegas he said to give his regards to everybody in the UK. True story.

Haha I just said the exact same thing to the wife. The bloke on the final game kept dropping it at totally the wrong time so always risking getting a rider. You’d think they’d know when to actually press the button so as to ensure it goes flat.
The thing is, the stupid tw*ts keep doing it and then look surprised when it land on the counters.

When I was chatting to George Foreman outside a jewellery shop in Caesars Palace Las Vegas he said to give his regards to everybody in the UK. True story.
Is he the lad that makes those cooking appliances, the Dyson of the kitchen world?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.