The TV Quiz Show Thread

And the twat went for a minus amount.I couldn’t ever do that it’s too shameful to take money off others
It is a tactic which took me a while to understand.
Yes it reduces the money but you need at least 3 of the team in the final.
Last week was the first time I've seen 2 players beat the Chaser - and the Chaser was one more correct answer away from winning when time ran out.
3 heads will get more correct answers than 2 in the final.
It is best to drop from say £17,000 to £15,000 and to split that 3 ways than losing with 2 players

Last edited:
It is best to drop from say £17,000 to £15,000 and to split that 3 ways than losing with 2 players
You should go on one of those quiz shows yourself.
There is a poster on this forum who was on Eggheads but I can't recall who it was.
You might get some advice from him if you know who it is.

You should go on one of those quiz shows yourself.
There is a poster on this forum who was on Eggheads but I can't recall who it was.
You might get some advice from him if you know who it is.
Really? I wonder who it is, they must have messaged you about it as I haven't seen anyone mention it..... not in this thread anyway.....

It is a tactic which took me a while to understand.
Yes it reduces the money but you need at least 3 of the team in the final.
Last week was the first time I've seen 2 players beat the Chaser - and the Chaser was one more correct answer away from winning when time ran out.
1 guy won 50k or something similar on one episode. I’d ideally like to be on my own in the final if I was on it. People buzzing in quick but not knowing do my fucking head in.

1 guy won 50k or something similar on one episode. I’d ideally like to be on my own in the final if I was on it. People buzzing in quick but not knowing do my fucking head in.
I think picking the right captain is essential.
Some of the captains spend too long looking around and wasting time before passing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.