The TV Quiz Show Thread

0. Your opponent serves 4 double faults
Perhaps I posed the question incorrectly and it should have been "in total"
I think they may have classed double faults as eight strikes of the ball, but I'm certain in tennis if you attempt to hit the ball on a serve but miss it, it is classed as a fault, so zero would still be correct
However, the contestant answered 8 (serve and a winning return) and it was correct
The next day they said they'd made an error and the answer should have been 4 ( 4 aces) but they allowed the contestant to keep the money he'd won

Perhaps I posed the question incorrectly and it should have been "in total"
I think they may have classed double faults as eight strikes of the ball, but I'm certain in tennis if you attempt to hit the ball on a serve but miss it, it is classed as a fault, so zero would still be correct
However, the contestant answered 8 (serve and a winning return) and it was correct
The next day they said they'd made an error and the answer should have been 4 ( 4 aces) but they allowed the contestant to keep the money he'd won
You phrased it ok, as you said ‘for a game to be won’ and not ‘for a player to win a game what’s the least amount of shots they must have’ which would be zero

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.