The TV Quiz Show Thread

I always answer more questions the Chaser gets than the contestants face
I fancy there's skulduggery abroad with these quiz shows, just as Uefa warm our ball in their microwave. Take that pile of shite Tipping Point - magnetic discs with magnets switched on and off depending on . . . . . . . . . . . The Chase - harder questions swapped for some of the doddle ones and vice versa!

I fancy there's skulduggery abroad with these quiz shows, just as Uefa warm our ball in their microwave. Take that pile of shite Tipping Point - magnetic discs with magnets switched on and off depending on . . . . . . . . . . . The Chase - harder questions swapped for some of the doddle ones and vice versa!
I'm not sure if I have mentioned this before..... but i was on eggheads.....
Our captain was up against all of the eggheads and took them to 3 sudden death questions before they beat him.
All of the 6 questions he was asked, I had absolutely no idea what the answer was.... 2 questions I didn't even understand what was being asked...... yet everyone of the 6 questions the eggheads were asked, I knew the answer..... there's no way that was just a random coincidence.

I'm not sure if I have mentioned this before..... but i was on eggheads.....
Our captain was up against all of the eggheads and took them to 3 sudden death questions before they beat him.
All of the 6 questions he was asked, I had absolutely no idea what the answer was.... 2 questions I didn't even understand what was being asked...... yet everyone of the 6 questions the eggheads were asked, I knew the answer..... there's no way that was just a random coincidence.
Eggheads really ? You should have said before

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.