The TV Quiz Show Thread

Same here. Never had to learn them as I’m of 1970s vintage, but can remember my parents had a really fancy dictionary which was more like an encyclopaedia with loads of hand drawn illustrations. It was a real work of art and in the back, all sorts of old measurements, historical facts, maths, basic chemistry, biology and medicine. Was fascinated by it as a kid.
Joy of Sex?

I wonder what the criteria is to get on TV Qiuz shows, do you have to be as thick as two short planks?
You have to behave like a crank!! I tried for the chase and the shite you go through was cringy as fuck, despite getting all the questions right they asked me I didn’t get through. Wasn’t cheesy enough I guess. One or 2 in the audition, (online due to covid) were though, embarrassingly so.

Last edited:
I think the title to this thread should really be… Quiz questions on tele that I knew the answer to but the contestant didn’t.
Some are pulled up for giving daft answers by people who wouldn't know the correct answer but know the contestant's answer is wrong.

I think the title to this thread should really be… Quiz questions on tele that I knew the answer to but the contestant didn’t.
There are levels. Where someone has a decent stab at getting it right then fair enough, but some of the answers can only be described as idiotic.
Particularly when they start the question with things like “Which South American country…” and they answer France!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.