The TV Quiz Show Thread

My firestick for whatever reason won't load ITV all week so I've gone 4 days without my beloved The Chase and had to endure Grant Mtchell and this excuse of a programme

I think it was Tuesday's episode and they had won something like £1,750 and he was like "Congratulations!!!!! You have won £1,750!!!!!!!! - what are you going.to do with the money?"
Which was like what? Just less than £450 each and he was creaming himself like they had won a huge amount
Worse than Eggheads. What a waste of time!

My firestick for whatever reason won't load ITV all week so I've gone 4 days without my beloved The Chase and had to endure Grant Mtchell and this excuse of a programme

I think it was Tuesday's episode and they had won something like £1,750 and he was like "Congratulations!!!!! You have won £1,750!!!!!!!! - what are you going.to do with the money?"
Which was like what? Just less than £450 each and he was creaming himself like they had won a huge amount
Re: itv issues
Is it something to do with ITVHub being replaced with ITVX in the recent past?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.