The TV Quiz Show Thread

If you look at it, if each contestant gets on average 12 questions asked that's 48 - plus in the final the team and Chaser maybe get up to 24 questions each.

So that is 98 questions PLUS the multi choice questions between the individuals and the Chaser too.
So each week over 500 questions are needed. There are only so many questions you can ask where the answer is "Banksy", 'World War 2" or "Manchester United"
If you are so clever why don't you go on a TV quiz show so we can all laugh at you!!

Use to set a 60 question quiz in the local once a week for over 10 years, believe me Manchester United never featured once.
I used to go to a pub quiz in the 90's at the Dean Brook in Moston and then it moved to the Railway opposite Dean Lane station.
Teams would take it in turns to do the quiz each week.
I always put in a rag question but it was always a negative question like what year did City win the League Cup and the rags lose in the FA Cup final?
Or what year were they relegated last?

I used to go to a pub quiz in the 90's at the Dean Brook in Moston and then it moved to the Railway opposite Dean Lane station.
Teams would take it in turns to do the quiz each week.
I always put in a rag question but it was always a negative question like what year did City win the League Cup and the rags lose in the FA Cup final?
Or what year were they relegated last?
What days did you do the quiz in The Railway?

I used to be in there most Sunday nights with my grandad

Tipping point tonight.
  • How many states are there in the USA - “52”
  • Referendum in Australia to retain which female monarch as head of state - “don’t know”.
I have no idea why she went on a quiz show she didn’t get one question right. What continent is Pakistan in. Pass who was holly Johnson lead singer of Steps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.