The TV Quiz Show Thread

The team on The Chase excelled themselves today.
The Dark Destroyer said at the end “they were a bit slow “.
If ever there was an understatement.
Worryingly, the worst one was a Primary School Teacher.!
Yeah, he was awful.

Ran out of time to answer a question and jumped in to cause a wrong person answer - both unforgiveable

Watch this daily and have often thought if I were on it and in the final chase, would I be able to contain myself and say to another contestant, take your hand off that fucking buzzer you thick fucker :)

Yeah, he was awful.

Ran out of time to answer a question and jumped in to cause a wrong person answer - both unforgiveable

Watch this daily and have often thought if I were on it and in the final chase, would I be able to contain myself and say to another contestant, take your hand off that fucking buzzer you thick fucker :)

He was a PE teacher and thought football pitches were designed, it golf you twat !

Yeah, he was awful.

Occasionally, the thicko’s do the sensible thing and say nothing in the final.
When Brad starts explaining the rule that you only get 5 seconds to give an answer once the Chaser has answered, you can suss there is nowt between the ears and that their friends and family must have set them up.

I was only half watching...wasn't it about left handed batsman? Gower.
He guessed the correct answer on a 1-3 chance.
But, when you get a PE Teacher saying they know nothing about cricket he might as well have said I know fuck all about anything else as well and get a full set.

The guy on The Chase yesterday who thought he was being clever when giving advice to another contestant on which offer to go for. He said "In the words of Harry Nilsson and Mariah Carey, I don't want to be all by myself".

Made me chuckle anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.