The TV Quiz Show Thread

@Mad Eyed Screamer Eggheads?

Beat you by nearly 3 decades. Me and my school were on the kids quiz show Beat The Teacher(my first ever visit to London)

We got absolutely battered off a posh school down south.

My and my mates also went down to Central TV in Birmingham and applied for Knightmare. We didn't get through though as my mate who was wearing the helmet kept walking into the walls!!!

We met all the cast though who were great

Whoever decided Grant Mitchell is charismatic enough to host a quiz show needs sacking.
I don't think anyone could make that format interesting. I mean how many times do you have to be reminded that you're looking for the true answers, avoid the false answers, is it a truth .... ..... .... ... or is it a lie?

Every bloody 30 seconds, but what can the presenter say that doesn't put the contestants off? They can't crack a joke or ask what they would do with the money, they have to fill in something otherwise it's dead air while the dead heads make up their minds.

@Mad Eyed Screamer Eggheads?

Beat you by nearly 3 decades. Me and my school were on the kids quiz show Beat The Teacher(my first ever visit to London)

We got absolutely battered off a posh school down south.

My and my mates also went down to Central TV in Birmingham and applied for Knightmare. We didn't get through though as my mate who was wearing the helmet kept walking into the walls!!!

We met all the cast though who were great
The Dungeoneer?

Which route would you have taken?

I don't think anyone could make that format interesting. I mean how many times do you have to be reminded that you're looking for the true answers, avoid the false answers, is it a truth .... ..... .... ... or is it a lie?

Every bloody 30 seconds, but what can the presenter say that doesn't put the contestants off? They can't crack a joke or ask what they would do with the money, they have to fill in something otherwise it's dead air while the dead heads make up their minds.
I watched 10 mins of it, moronic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.