The TV Quiz Show Thread

A 60 plus person k ows who Buzz Aldrin and Tommy Cooper but contestants under 30 would struggle, especially on Cooper
Yes that is a fair assumption of stupid cunts. I wasn’t around when Caesar, or Abe Lincoln or Charlie Chaplin were in their prime. I was late to meet Shakespeare, Keats, Byron or Homer.

I’ve never been to South America, Antarctica or Australia but I knew of them as a child. I knew about these things because my parents encouraged me to be inquisitive. And I wanted to know stuff. As a child I knew the year the battle of Waterloo was, what year we went to the Moon. Pulling the age card is no fucking excuse for taking in fuck all of what is about you.
I know what you are all thinking, it was ok for you Magic, you were very clever and had fabulous hair, big deal, let it go, I still wanted to learn, fabulous hair or not.

We are becoming a nation of ignorant people. There is no excuse.

Yes that is a fair assumption of stupid cunts. I wasn’t around when Caesar, or Abe Lincoln or Charlie Chaplin were in their prime. I was late to meet Shakespeare, Keats, Byron or Homer.

I’ve never been to South America, Antarctica or Australia but I knew of them as a child. I knew about these things because my parents encouraged me to be inquisitive. And I wanted to know stuff. As a child I knew the year the battle of Waterloo was, what year we went to the Moon. Pulling the age card is no fucking excuse for taking in fuck all of what is about you.
I know what you are all thinking, it was ok for you Magic, you were very clever and had fabulous hair, big deal, let it go, I still wanted to learn, fabulous hair or not.

I know it's tongue in cheek mostly but there's a difference between a 30 year old knowing about Julius Caeser, the battle of waterloo and The Bard of Stratford and a 30 year old having knowledge about Tommy Cooper!

Top ranting fella. Impressive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.